Congratulations on another great season! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers

Congratulations on another great season!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Congratulations on another great season!

Postby moochman » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Once again your team has shown what football is all about. Overcoming early distractions from talented but troubled QB and misguided league mandates against aggresive D (and pro WRs who duck into contact) your Stillers rose again to take on all comers in classic Pittsburgh fashion. Beating teams through the air, on the ground, or via intimidating D has always been the Stillers signiture. The Ravens game was symbolic of Stillers football. They punched you in the nose, and hit hard. Rather than reel from the blow, you came out in the second half and hit back with a frenzy that would have made a vintage Mike Tyson proud. That was real football, and I loved every second of it. Thanks for the great season and good luck in pursuit of another ring.

Hmm, you already won one for the thumb. I just hope they don't ask Roethlisburger his advice on where this ring should go 8-o :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Congratulations on another great season!

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

moochman wrote:I just hope they don't ask Roethlisburger his advice on where this ring should go 8-o :-b

the only ring that goes there should be made of lipstick.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Re: Congratulations on another great season!

Postby moochman » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 am

Well played, sir. :-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers