New to Dynasty. Looking for the right league. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New to Dynasty. Looking for the right league.

Moderator: Football Moderators

New to Dynasty. Looking for the right league.

Postby dsallupinyaarea » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Why do I want to switch to Dynasty: I’m looking for a more fulfilling fantasy football experience. I feel that re-draft teams have no identity and I want to put my imprint on a team for several years

Experience: I have been the commissioner of a league with guys from my high school. 12 team standard league and I’ve won it 4 of the 6 years it has been in existence.

What I’m looking for: One of 2 things. 1.) a dynasty league comprised of solid GM’s in its inaugural year. 2.) a rebuilding project in an existing league with solid established GM’S. I’d prefer it to be newer (3 years or less).

Settings/scoring I’d prefer: PPR, IDP and No salary cap. I’d also like very deep rosters. This isn’t a deal breaker but I’d also prefer QB’s not get 6 pts per TD pass.

What you’ll get from me: A dedicated owner/football fanatic who will check his team daily and be active in all league matters.
Fees: Negotiable.

I know this sounds like I’m being picky. Truth is, I want to join the right league for the right reasons and I want to be involved for the LONG haul. This will be my one and only dynasty league and I will continue to be commissioner in my re-draft league. Thank you for considering me. PM me if interested.
dsallupinyaarea
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: New to Dynasty. Looking for the right league.

Postby dsallupinyaarea » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm

still looking
dsallupinyaarea
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby stomperrob » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Pretty quiet around here right now and most leagues are inactive right now. A lot of existing dynasty leagues don't know if they have openings until after the NFL Draft - when they start getting ready for their league's rookie draft they have a better handle on which owners aren't returning. That's a good time to check back for openings
;-D .
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby InfiniteJustice » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

You can check out my league and let me know if you are interested. The site is RTSports.com . The guest username is gmxleague the password is the same as the username. Send me a private message or email me (tretd7@yahoo.com) if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.

Trey
InfiniteJustice
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Mrpackersfan1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

http://keeperfootballleague.proboards.com/ Let me know if you are interested. Then ill let you know the teams available
Mrpackersfan1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds