Dynasty league improvement?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Dynasty league improvement??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty league improvement??

Postby dblj9911 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:19 pm

I'm in a 10 team dynasty league, we have 25 man rosters, 0.5ppr (may be changing to 1ppr next year), 6pts all tds. We do a 3rd rookie draft each year. Below is my team, there ages and what I think of them, any ideas for improvement??? I grabbed Flynn, Grant and Hardesty off of waviers to stash on my roster.
QB's- start 1
Eli- 30- had a huge td year, but ton of turnovers, has a lot of young talent around him
Ryan- 25- team played well, Gonzo is getting older, they need another play maker besides Roddy
Palmer- 31- was a elite qb at one time, he wants out of Cincy, fresh start may help him rebound
Flynn- 25- had a good game vs NE, will a team look to trade for him, a la M. Schaub??

WR- start 3
Fitz- 27- simply needs a consistent qb with him, still had the catches, just not the td's
Calvin- 25- if Stafford stays healthy, they get a decent o-line he should put up monster numbers
Colston- 27- puts up decent numbers in a high powered offense, but knee issues have always troubled him
Rice- 24- had a huge year with Favre, should be healthy next year, is a free agent
S. Johnson- 24- had a breakout year, can he do it 2 years in a row, who will be the qb?
M. Thomas - 23- had a decent year in Jax, needs to continue to improve on his numbers

RB- start 2
AP- 25- needs a qb to take some pressure off of him, hopefully won't be ruined by being overworked
Green-Ellis- 25- seems like another Rudi Johnson, not explosive, but good for 1200 yards and 10tds
D Williams- 27- is a FA, low mileage on him, a lot depends on where he ends up
Brown- 29- lots of injuries, is a FA, may get one more decent year out of him, possibly two
M. Bush- 26 -is a FA, can get out of Oakland, could be another M. Turner
Benson- 28- another FA, low mileage, only had one decent year
Grant- 28- looks like he will split carries with Starks next year then be gone as a FA
Starks- 24- showed some promise in the playoffs, may be the main man in 2012
Hardesty- 23- didn't play his rookie year, now needs to deal with Hillis, could be a rbbc situation

TE- start 1
D. Clark- 31- is Peytons safety valve, should bounce right back and be good for 90 catches, 900 yards and 8-10tds
O. Daniels 28-has had injuries in the past, can he get back to the player he was in the 1st half of the 09 season?
Gronkowski- 21- has the qb, has the offense, great red zone target, will he lose catches with Hernandez?

K- 1
Crosby- he's a kicker

IDP- start 2
Willis- 25- has been a top lb since his rookie year, no worries here
Beason- 26- had a bit of a off year, but a top young lb
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 75)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dynasty league improvement??

Postby chiefsfan4life2 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Id package a couple of the following for a high end RB2 or low end RB1

Colston, S Johnson, M Thomas & Rice. Rice would be the least of the 4 I'd want to move but would if it was the difference between a RB1 or RB2...strong team though!
chiefsfan4life2
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings