Roadwork ahead - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Announcements

Roadwork ahead

Moderator: Football Moderators

Roadwork ahead

Postby menyak » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Tomorrow I'll be rennovating the Cafe's forums, so please bring your rubber boots, and make sure you wear a paper hat for any paint that may be dripping off the ceiling. O:-) Forums may or may not be briefly down in the early morning hours, and some features you are used to may not be immediately available, but by the end of the the week, everything should be better than ever. ;-D

UPDATE: Seems like the first step of this went reasonably well - there's a second step to follow in the next couple of days. In the meantime, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Roadwork ahead

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Avatars, etc. on the right side frame? :-S :*)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby menyak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Uh, ok - had to hit shift+refresh to see this. O:-)

Nope, that's not intended. Putting it on my list - will do after the stuff that's actually broken.

(Oh, and this is step 2 - I seriously thought I could sneak it in without anybody noticing. :-b )
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Thought my screen was like... left handed or something.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby abassett » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:27 am

I just have to give my 2 cents.

1) I believe this site is awesome and I will be on here ALL THE TIME come football time (if there IS football time)

2) I think there should be less forum topics. Make them broader, simpler. There are a lot of regular posters on here and it is way better than the forums on ESPN or YAHOO!. I'll be giving my 2 cents to people that want help, and not just quoting Matthew Berry or Yahoo! writers. That has always annoyed me. I can help with ideas if need be. It's March and I'm still looking towards football season. I might be addicted.

Maybe general, sleepers, trade offers/targets, start/sit.
;-D
Forum newbie, not fantasy football newbie
abassett
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby dream_017 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 am

abassett wrote:I just have to give my 2 cents.

1) I believe this site is awesome and I will be on here ALL THE TIME come football time (if there IS football time)

2) I think there should be less forum topics. Make them broader, simpler. There are a lot of regular posters on here and it is way better than the forums on ESPN or YAHOO!. I'll be giving my 2 cents to people that want help, and not just quoting Matthew Berry or Yahoo! writers. That has always annoyed me. I can help with ideas if need be. It's March and I'm still looking towards football season. I might be addicted.

Maybe general, sleepers, trade offers/targets, start/sit.
;-D

Welcome to the Cafe!! ;-D

This site is awesome, hope you do stick around and put in your 2 cents ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Return to Announcements