ok Fantasy Guru's... need some input. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

ok Fantasy Guru's... need some input.

Moderator: Football Moderators

ok Fantasy Guru's... need some input.

Postby hobo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:05 pm

16 team dynasty league, 8 years strong.. IDP too

a cheesehead is wanting James Starks & Marc Bulger and I think I can get Jamar Chaney LB Philly, and a 2nd rnd rookie pick (2.11). Im kind of heavy at RB with A.Foster, P.Thomas, CedBenson, Michael Bush, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Matthews, Benard Scott, Justin Forsett, Javon Ringer, Deji Kareem.

He REALLY wants James Starks... Did I mention he is a "cheesehead"? lol I really want Jamar Chaney. Hence the whole J.Chaney and a 2nd Rnd Rookie for Starks. The throw in of Bulger is needed by him as he has NO QB2.. I have D.Brees, EliManning.

Im thinking I should be able to get a better 2nd Rnd pick for Starks. Starks may be in a committee with Grant or may win the job or lose the job. What do you guys think?
hobo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: ok Fantasy Guru's... need some input.

Postby Indibuck » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Unless your scoring system is very exotic, you aren't getting anywhere near enough value for James Starks, a guy that could be possibly starting for one of the most potent offenses in football.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby snixx79 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Agreed...i dont like it either. Whats the point of pulling the trigger? Starks looked good last year. Hold onto your young RBs. You dont get anything of value here in return.

Help?

viewtopic.php?t=489950
snixx79
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 7)

Postby danielgreen091 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

I wouldn't do this trade. You can get a lot more value for Starks. That being said, I would try and get rid of Starks. I don't think he is going to have very much of a role going forward. The Pack will either draft someone else or Grant will take over getting 70%-80% of the carries.

Help me
viewtopic.php?t=489978
danielgreen091
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions