Please rank these players - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Please rank these players

Moderator: Football Moderators

Please rank these players

Postby cincypalmer » Tue May 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I am currently in the 2nd round of our yearly entry draft and i have the 18th and 22nd pick left. I have already drafted #4 Blount, #11 Jimmy Graham, #12 Cam Newton and just traded for Kevin Kolb for a future 1st rounder and Boldin. I am really liking my draft right now and i would just like somje help with my left over picks from some of you experts. Please rank these players in order of keeper value and there future.

Ponder
Dalton
Alex Green
Ben-jarvis Green-Ellis
Aaron Hernandez
Matt Flynn
Brandon Lolyd
Hankerson

Any other suggestions would be very appreciated......Locker, Gabbert, Thomas, Leshoure, Ingram, Ryan Williams are all long gone.

My league consists of 8 teams. We keep all players every year. Team rosters cannot exceed 28 players excluding defense. Every year we have a 3 round entry draft with the bottom 4 teams being in a lottery for the 1st overall pick.We start 2 qbs, 3rbs, 3 wrs, 2tes and 1 d. Basic point system..1 point 25 yards qb..1 point 10 yards rb/wr/te rush or recieving. 6 points for all tds run/throw/catch...minus 2 for int/fum.. At the end of the year each team draws a player from a hat and that player becomes a free agent and is put into a silent auction. My team consists of the following: manning, schaubb, romo, newton, Kolb, Whitehurst, Jennings, Bryant, Nicks, Edwards, Owens, White, Greene, AP, Micheal Bush, Benson, Blount, Stewart, Moreno, Jimmy Graham, Danials and Witten
The league is entering its 8th year, i won it in 2008 and 2009 and 2010
"THE CHAMP IS HERE"
cincypalmer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Please rank these players

Postby Indibuck » Sun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

I like Lloyd best of who's there... then Green. I know the QBs are tempting, but you are so deep at the position, even starting the 2 QBs, they are luxury picks at the expense of other positions IMHO.

I know you start 2 QBs... but I question the trade for Kolb, seemed pretty steep even with your starting requirements. He's still only your 4th QB... I guess I think you would have been better served keeping Boldin and the pick. You have Whitehurst and now Newton as developmental/emergency backups... if Kolb is traded to a good spot, maybe you can package Kolb with another player to get stronger somewhere else... just a thought.

Good luck! ;-D
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions