New to commissioner programs - considering Fanball - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

New to commissioner programs - considering Fanball

Moderator: Football Moderators

New to commissioner programs - considering Fanball

Postby zwolfman7 » Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:43 pm

I have been doing fantasy football for a couple years and have finally gathered a few friends who are as into it as I am. We are considering starting our own league and using a Commissioner program. I've checked sportsline.com and and espn.com and they both seem excessively expensive. Fanball is offering a commissioner program for the first time for 49.95. This sounds like a good deal and I am looking for some info on the major advantages to a commissioner program. I've heard that the live drafts and auctions are fun but I am looking for more specifics on why people use these programs and how they work exactly. Any advice would be appreciated! Thx.
zwolfman7
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Fullaschit » Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:39 pm

I've played exit42 for 4 years, and own 4 teams this year so I won't be doing the commissioner service. I haven't heard from anyone who might be using it when it opens. I was told a few months back that it was going to be an exit 42 format that you can customize. Thats all I know.
:-)
I do know of a free commissioner service at;
[url]sports.ws[/url]
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than whats waiting at ESPORTNEWS,com . We must be cautious.
Fullaschit
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Commisioner Programs

Postby Commish912 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 9:33 pm

I have been commsioner for one or more leagues for 13 years now and have to say that a good program is essential. It reduces the amount of time spent keeping records and checking scores tremendously as well as making it easy to provide numerous types of rports to the owners.
I have been using Fantasy Commissioner for years now. Resonably priced and great support. Checkout fantasyinsights.com and look over their products and services.
Commish912

Friendliness: %

New online commissioner service

Postby ArmchairQB » Fri Aug 02, 2002 7:03 pm

Check out http://www.armchairgames.com .... it is a new service that will be available in a week or so ........... It will have incredible flexibility and you will be able to setup any type of league with it.....Plus you can't beat the price for the quality of service it is gonna be.......Sign-up and you'll be able to try it out through the first week of the season for free.
ArmchairQB
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Football Talk