Jake Locker/Titans sig please... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Jake Locker/Titans sig please...

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Jake Locker/Titans sig please...

Postby Aaron's Arsenal » Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 am

I am wanting a Sig featuring Jake Locker and the Titans... Have had my current sig a couple years, now would like to get a new one. I am putting two pics. on here to show what I would like, but you can put whatever spin on it you feel would make it better...

I would like this picture to the left of the Sig...(If possible remove the "hukies quarterback" line
Imagethen to the right incorporate this picture:

you can make the radar smaller, halved, whatever works for the picture...

would like to have the words "ON LOCK!" along with a Titans symbol somewhere in between...Maybe put the words in bold over the symbol, or whatever you feel would tie it all together... If these pictures don't work you can use some that will, this should give you an idea of what I would like. This Sig will be used for a long time(as I said my current one is 2 years old, so your effort will not be in vein... Thank you so much in advance, I really do appreciate it! ;-D
Aaron's Arsenal
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests