NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE

Moderator: Football Moderators

NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE

Postby homespice33 » Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Starting a brand new dynasty league with 3-8 open spots depending on how many people want to join the league.

Main Rules can pick any one of the open 24 teams and are allowed to keep any three players from that team, will start an auction to fill out the rest of the rosters as soon as we fill out the league. All contracts will be based on the auction.

Standard Positions: QB, 2RB, 1Flex, 2WR, 1TE, D/ST, 1K, 2 Defensive Players

Teams Taken: Titans, Cowboys, Jags, Giants, Steelers, Bears, Dolphins, Panthers, Broncos.

Any questions can be emailed to myself at jakebe@okstate.edu or landon.mcbride@okstate.edu or send me a message via this cafe. Anyone is allowed in just email me and i will send you the link to the league.
homespice33
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 am

homespice33 wrote:Starting a brand new dynasty league with 3-8 open spots depending on how many people want to join the league.

Main Rules can pick any one of the open 24 teams and are allowed to keep any three players from that team, will start an auction to fill out the rest of the rosters as soon as we fill out the league. All contracts will be based on the auction.

Standard Positions: QB, 2RB, 1Flex, 2WR, 1TE, D/ST, 1K, 2 Defensive Players

Teams Taken: Titans, Cowboys, Jags, Giants, Steelers, Bears, Dolphins, Panthers, Broncos.

Any questions can be emailed to myself at jakebe@okstate.edu or landon.mcbride@okstate.edu or send me a message via this cafe. Anyone is allowed in just email me and i will send you the link to the league.

You should advertise this in the classifieds viewforum.php?f=4

You will get more feedback
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Classifieds