All 2010 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Start FA/WW prior to camps poll

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 am

aaawall91 wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Kilroy wrote:Fine by me. ;-D

Kilroys' vote makes 9 votes for "yes", so this poll will pass. ;-D

We'll open up the WW shortly after we hear from Dolfin & aaawall. I'll send them a 3rd PM. :-? ;-D

We'll Im here...although not in the league, but this is probably like having a famous singer sing the the national anthem before the game starts...so yes I'll sing.

Anywho, only got 1 pm about it :-b

LOL! :-b :-/

Sorry aaawall...I meant water boy. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dolfin99 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Voted yes a while back ... should have posted.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

Postby bungle613 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:

We'll open up the WW shortly after we hear from Dolfin & aaawall. I'll send them a 3rd PM. :-? ;-D

Let's get this bad boy cooking for this coming weekend guys.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby stomperrob » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm

bungle613 wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 am

bungle613 wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

I'll PM dream to see if he agrees, but I agree and I don't think we should wait for water boy to post. I sent him a total of 4 PM's asking him to post here. 3 that I mentioned here, and one last week because about 2 weeks ago water boy made a few moves on fleaflicker that I needed to reverse (thanks again for noticing SW!). He's been logging into the Cafe so I really don't know why he hasn't posted here. :-?

I'm pretty sure that the way fleaflicker is set up, the WW priority claims will be processed each Wednesday (just like during the season). So assuming that dream agrees, we'll open up the WW for claims starting Thursday of this week...and they'll be processed next Wednesday (8/11). ;-D

I'm sending this PM to dream so he can let us know if he agrees with this...and I'll send this PM to everyone so everyone is aware of this. ;-D

FNJ

Paul

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Um, I think I broke something...I made some claims (oops, I think), which were processed, which they apparently shouldn't have been, which is apparently my fault. My bad, and my apologies.....should read things better before I go pushing buttons and s**t. :-/

Please make with the reversing.

Lynch Me. I Don't Care. :-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby onnestabe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Kilroy wrote:Um, I think I broke something...I made some claims (oops, I think), which were processed, which they apparently shouldn't have been, which is apparently my fault. My bad, and my apologies.....should read things better before I go pushing buttons and s**t. :-/

No lynching necessary - the knowledge that you will almost certainly not get any of those players should be punishment enough! ;-D
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:26 pm

onnestabe wrote:
Kilroy wrote:Um, I think I broke something...I made some claims (oops, I think), which were processed, which they apparently shouldn't have been, which is apparently my fault. My bad, and my apologies.....should read things better before I go pushing buttons and s**t. :-/

No lynching necessary - the knowledge that you will almost certainly not get any of those players should be punishment enough! ;-D

You weren't the 1st to do that! Moves were reversed on fleaflicker. :-/ ;-D

I didn't hear from dream yet, but as of now...the waiver claims for FA's are open on fleaflicker! All claims will be processed in 6 days (same schedule as during the season). I'll send everyone PM...good luck! :-) ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:11 am

Hey everyone. There's one thing I forgot about. In the past, we've all had to cut down our rosters to the official roster size before the WW gets opened. We need to do the same thing right now...ASAP. Those owners who have more than 35 players on their rosters will need to cut down to 35 before they can put in a claim. The roster sizes are expanded during the offseason to make room for the drafted rookies/FA's, but they need to be at 35 before a claim can be made. ;-D

Here's the roster size for each team:

bungle: 33
SW: 34

These 2 owners are under the roster size of 35, so they can made 2 & 1 adds before they need to drop anyone when making an add.

FNJ: 35

I'm at 35, so I will need to drop someone with each claim that I make.

mooch: 36
water boy: 36
Crime: 36
Dolfin 36

These 4 will need to drop one player before making a waiver claim.

dream: 37
Kilroy: 37
stomper: 37
Abe: 37

These 4 will need to drop 2 players before making a waiver claim.

Matt: 38

Matt will need to drop 3 players before making a waiver claim.

We have 1 week before the first WW claims will be processed. For those that need to drop players, please do so ASAP so I can change the settings back to 35 for the roster size ASAP. I'm sending this to everyone in a PM right now. Please PM me and/or dream or post here if you have any questions. Thanks! ;-D

FNJ

Paul

flotsamnjetsam

Postby dream_017 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 am

Sorry, I was gone this past weekend and still trying to catch up with work and everything else.

I agree with all that FNJ has posted...let's get moving ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League