2010 season- consolidated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Horse Traders

2010 season- consolidated

Moderators: Kareighuis, Cowboys 4 life, Football Moderators

Re: 2010 WAIVER WIRE PROCESS

Postby thriftyrocker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

The worst thing would be to process waivers tomorrow, and then decide "whoops, not everyone knew so let's do it again." That happened before in this league, and I don't want it to happen again. Currently Fleaflicker thinks it is doing waivers tomorrow. Please either close off rosters again, or email blast everyone. TIA.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 pm

thriftyrocker wrote:The worst thing would be to process waivers tomorrow, and then decide "whoops, not everyone knew so let's do it again." That happened before in this league, and I don't want it to happen again. Currently Fleaflicker thinks it is doing waivers tomorrow. Please either close off rosters again, or email blast everyone. TIA.

Both Kareig and I are trying to figure it out but there is no way to change the date. The option to do that isn't there. I just gives you the option to use First come first serve, WW, or BB. I think I have to temporarily change the rules to first come first serve and tell everyone to wait on the pickups till the 11th of August (a week from today). Then reset the BB tomorrow afternoon.

Don't know any other way to do it.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby thriftyrocker » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
thriftyrocker wrote:The worst thing would be to process waivers tomorrow, and then decide "whoops, not everyone knew so let's do it again." That happened before in this league, and I don't want it to happen again. Currently Fleaflicker thinks it is doing waivers tomorrow. Please either close off rosters again, or email blast everyone. TIA.

Both Kareig and I are trying to figure it out but there is no way to change the date. The option to do that isn't there. I just gives you the option to use First come first serve, WW, or BB. I think I have to temporarily change the rules to first come first serve and tell everyone to wait on the pickups till the 11th of August (a week from today). Then reset the BB tomorrow afternoon.

Easiest thing is prob. edit rosters then save it in "haven't drafted yet" mode. Then Wed afternoon, switch it back to "just finished drafting" mode.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby bungle613 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 am

all done, we will unlock this weekend. Just go to edit WW rules and switch it back from dropped players only to all players once we open the wire.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby bungle613 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

Kareighuis and C4L, if you don't get a blast PM and a blasat emial from flea in the next 24 hours, can one of you make sure to do it please. We should do both and let everyone know the wire is open starting this weekend and it is blind bidding.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am

thriftyrocker wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:

Easiest thing is prob. edit rosters then save it in "haven't drafted yet" mode. Then Wed afternoon, switch it back to "just finished drafting" mode.

That worked to stop it. I will re-set it tomorrow then email everyone that the WW starts on the 11th. Thanks Thrifty.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 pm

bungle613 wrote:Kareighuis and C4L, if you don't get a blast PM and a blasat emial from flea in the next 24 hours, can one of you make sure to do it please. We should do both and let everyone know the wire is open starting this weekend and it is blind bidding.

Should be all set to start next Wednesday I already sent an email to everyone in the league from the message board.

;-D
Cowboys 4 life

Postby bungle613 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
bungle613 wrote:Kareighuis and C4L, if you don't get a blast PM and a blasat emial from flea in the next 24 hours, can one of you make sure to do it please. We should do both and let everyone know the wire is open starting this weekend and it is blind bidding.

Should be all set to start next Wednesday I already sent an email to everyone in the league from the message board.

;-D

OK, so waivers start August 11th and are processed August 18th?
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

2010 season- consolidated

Postby Kareighuis » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 am

This is the all the threads regarding the 2010 season consolidated into one thread, so that, lo, behold, there is room, and through the greatness of time and space may the everlasting light shine from each splinter and mud hole to consume the very fabric of the used diapers from last night. (there, is that enough characters to post a new topic?)
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to Horse Traders