KOTJ 2011 anyone? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

KOTJ 2011 anyone?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: KOTJ 2011 anyone?

Postby dream_017 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 am

stomperrob wrote:
Santacruzer wrote:
I find that as long as the rules and timelines are up front, people can respect it and hold themselves accountable. If they miss a pick, well, you get it in when you can.

Agree - if ya gotta be absent at all, easy enough to leave your picks with someone else. ;-D

;-D ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Santacruzer » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Nothing would force a person to check in more often if they know they will be left behind and slide down in draft spots. I think we could push a get a slow draft done in a good amount of time.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm

I have no issues with using a 12 hour clock. I can leave picks for someone else to make should my turn occur during work hours. It is the responsibility of each owner to respond in a timely manner, and most have no issue. Please if there is difficulty making a pick, contact someone to help you out. I will gladly pick for anybody. Not good players, mind you, but a pick to keep the draft rolling. For the good of the league, brothers :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 am

I too am available for making picks for someone
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby Calyxes » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:07 pm

I don't usually post links to many videos but you got to check this one out. I laughed so hard but yet some how, in the back of my mind, I am worried it could come true :-P I know it is Hitler, but it is clean and funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-_mpJ7o26w
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 pm

:-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby moochman » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Calyxes wrote:I don't usually post links to many videos but you got to check this one out. I laughed so hard but yet some how, in the back of my mind, I am worried it could come true :-P I know it is Hitler, but it is clean and funny.

OMG, that is the funniest bit I have seen in ever. It was the summation of Lions fans angst stoked by a decade of Millen and our (not too) paranoid fears over Stafford and his ability to get hurt falling on a fluffy bed of cottenballs lol. I frown on all things Nazi, but Herr Hitler nailed it here. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Calyxes » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 am

moochman wrote:
Calyxes wrote:I don't usually post links to many videos but you got to check this one out. I laughed so hard but yet some how, in the back of my mind, I am worried it could come true :-P I know it is Hitler, but it is clean and funny.

OMG, that is the funniest bit I have seen in ever. It was the summation of Lions fans angst stoked by a decade of Millen and our (not too) paranoid fears over Stafford and his ability to get hurt falling on a fluffy bed of cottenballs lol. I frown on all things Nazi, but Herr Hitler nailed it here. ;-D

Does he think just because he went to Michigan that he can just out smart the Great Julius Peppers?
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby bigken117 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

if this isn't full count me in.

If it is carry on
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions