New DynASTY LEAGUE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New DynASTY LEAGUE

Moderator: Football Moderators

New DynASTY LEAGUE

Postby homespice33 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Starting a brand new dynasty league with 3-8 open spots depending on how many people want to join the league.

Main Rules can pick any one of the open 24 teams and are allowed to keep any three players from that team, will start an auction to fill out the rest of the rosters as soon as we fill out the league. All contracts will be based on the auction.

Standard Positions: QB, 2RB, 1Flex, 2WR, 1TE, D/ST, 1K, 2 Defensive Player 1 D Lineman 1LB 1DB

Teams Taken: Titans, Cowboys, Jags, Giants, Steelers, Bears, Dolphins, Panthers, Broncos, Texans and Eagles

Any questions can be emailed to myself at jakebe@okstate.edu or landon.mcbride@okstate.edu or send me a message via this cafe. Anyone is allowed in just email me and i will send you the link to the league. Or send me a message on here. Thank you
homespice33
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: New DynASTY LEAGUE

Postby m16a » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Moved to classifieds where it belongs. Future league requests/owner searches belong in classifieds. Commissioner's Corner is for topics related to being a commish (such as whether something is collusion or not).
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 48)

Postby colts438 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 am

homespice33 wrote:Starting a brand new dynasty league with 3-8 open spots depending on how many people want to join the league.

Main Rules can pick any one of the open 24 teams and are allowed to keep any three players from that team, will start an auction to fill out the rest of the rosters as soon as we fill out the league. All contracts will be based on the auction.

Standard Positions: QB, 2RB, 1Flex, 2WR, 1TE, D/ST, 1K, 2 Defensive Player 1 D Lineman 1LB 1DB

Teams Taken: Titans, Cowboys, Jags, Giants, Steelers, Bears, Dolphins, Panthers, Broncos, Texans and Eagles

Any questions can be emailed to myself at jakebe@okstate.edu or landon.mcbride@okstate.edu or send me a message via this cafe. Anyone is allowed in just email me and i will send you the link to the league. Or send me a message on here. Thank you

Hello. I sent an email to your personal email account jakebe@okstate.edu, but I am also posting this message to let you know I would like to join your league. I would like to have the Indianapolis Colts if possible, but I am willing to take a different team if the Colts are not available. Thank you in advance. My email is billgambrel@gmail.com
colts438
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby twinsfan87 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 am

i'm interested, any room yet
twinsfan87
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds