2012 Prospects - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

2012 Prospects

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2012 Prospects

Postby treat24 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:56 pm

To answer one of your questions Bungle... It's a much much better class at the top than this year's class... MUCH better. There are 3 game changing WRs, 1 Super stud QB and a couple with real potential. The RBs are light years above this last class. I have felt since I first saw him play that Trent Richardson is better than Mark Ingram. LaMichael James gives me a slightly slower but still very explosive Jahvid Best feel. I'm not the biggest James fan (he's a jerk and a bit overrated), but he's likely to be very good. A guy like Cyrus Gray has his Senior year to prove that has ridiculous 2010 stretch wasn't a fluke. Knile Davis is all around good. Lamar Miller isn't on many radars as he has never been a 3 down back at any level, but is a track star stud and smooth/elusive. He should share a bit again at Miami, but his legs will be fresher next year... etc.... I'll go on later.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby bungle613 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 am

treat24 wrote:To answer one of your questions Bungle... It's a much much better class at the top than this year's class... MUCH better. There are 3 game changing WRs, 1 Super stud QB and a couple with real potential. The RBs are light years above this last class. I have felt since I first saw him play that Trent Richardson is better than Mark Ingram. LaMichael James gives me a slightly slower but still very explosive Jahvid Best feel. I'm not the biggest James fan (he's a jerk and a bit overrated), but he's likely to be very good. A guy like Cyrus Gray has his Senior year to prove that has ridiculous 2010 stretch wasn't a fluke. Knile Davis is all around good. Lamar Miller isn't on many radars as he has never been a 3 down back at any level, but is a track star stud and smooth/elusive. He should share a bit again at Miami, but his legs will be fresher next year... etc.... I'll go on later.

Excellent. ;-D

Some names I did not know so I can start to track them now. The studs are easy to follow, names are mentioned enough that even a casual college fan can get on board. The guys that a real college fan thinks can be good is who I am after.

Thanks treat.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

Man I called most of these and a couple off the map. Man did Jeffery's junior season just kill his stock and my view of him. I like that I talked about dual threat Robert Griffin and Lamar Miller as not being on radars yet. hilarious what happens in a year.

If you check my rankings I had Griffin 4th behind Luck, Barkley, and Jones (Barkley and Jones didn't declare)... and that was before last season and anyone knew much about him.... that makes me smile. Had Blackmon and Floyd in my top 3 WRs as welll...

Maybe I should do a 2013 and 2014 version for you guys? :) :-D :-D :-D

P.S. Hey old friends, long time :)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:48 am

IBTL ;-)

How you doin man?
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

scottaa1 wrote:IBTL ;-)

How you doin man?

not sure i know what IBTL means, i used to know... i think... oh well, getting old. :-)

Good! A friend asked me when the last time I posted here was so I came on to check my last post and noticed I nailed several of my calls from last August. How have you been man?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby scottaa1 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:55 am

I Bet Treat Locks B-)

Doin fine here. Enjoying some time off and the nice weather. We're all a little bummed here in Indy that Peyton is gone but we're hopeful for the future.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby The Lung » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:59 pm

treat24 wrote:Maybe I should do a 2013 and 2014 version for you guys? :) :-D :-D :-D

;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby murphysxm » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 am

The Lung wrote:
treat24 wrote:Maybe I should do a 2013 and 2014 version for you guys? :) :-D :-D :-D

;-D

I for one would love to see a 2013 stock type report!
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Previous

Return to College Football