Happy Independence Day - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Happy Independence Day

Moderator: Football Moderators

Happy Independence Day

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 am

Happy Independence Day today to all of our Americans out there. 235 years ago today our country declared its independence, and we have enjoyed the benefits of freedom and independence the likes that this world has never seen before. I am truly grateful for that, and I'm sure others are as well. Thank you to those men and women who serve to maintain that freedom, everyone have a great day, and stay safe while having some fun. God Bless America folks. ;-D

I felt the urge to be cliche and cheesy and add a patriotic flag picture to the mix. O:-)
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Happy Independence Day

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

Indeed, Happy 4th of July America. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends and taking the time to appreciate this fine country we live in. ;-D
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 am

Happy Fourth everyone! Hope y'all had some good barbecue- and beer-related fun on my behalf while I was stuck at work !+) ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Couldnt have said it better M16 except finding a way to add a Cowboy in there somewhere. Happy belated 4th all ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby m16a » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Couldnt have said it better M16 except finding a way to insult the Cowgirls in there somewhere. Happy belated 4th all ;-D

FYP. O:-)
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Return to General Talk