OK, here’s the group so far. Feel free to name your own team if you’d like.
TEAMS Team 1 spodog Team 2 Venom Team 3 WaCougMBS Team 4 Cowboys 4 Life Team 5 knapplc Team 6 dream017 tentative Team 7 bungle613 Team 8 lmcjaho tentative Team 9 Metroid . . . Last Team
RULES Will try to follow the KISS principle here. I’ve reviewed the rules that the dark side dweebs used, and we’ll shamelessly steal almost all of the following rules for this one.
1. Each participant will choose one girl per round.
2. 24 hrs limit per pick from the time the last pick was made.
3. PM'ing the next in line is required.
4. Participants must provide at least one picture of the girl when making a pick. Please host the picture at imageshack.us or anywhere else that permits "hotlinking" from their site before posting it in the Cafe.
5. Chicks must be over 18 years old. When in doubt, select someone else.
6: Nobody’s babysitting this thing for you. If 24 hours expire without you making your pick, we’ll move to the next guy, and you can catch up later.
7. Don’t hotlink. (nod to the forum owners here)
Pick a host site and create an account, Imageshack and Photobucket are prefered.
Then you host your images in one of two ways. First, the easiest way, you can save the images to your machine and upload them that way. It's fool proof, the only problem is that you're using up space on your machine and have to go through and delete the images once they are uploaded to the host site. It's just an extra step, like saving the images to save the images, and then you have to spend time cleaning the pics off your machine.
The 2nd and better way, although a little more difficult to understand, is to upload directly from the web. Copy the url and then go to the host site, depending on the site the way you upload may be a little different. At Photbucket you have to click the "More Upload Tools" tab and then "From the web" then just paste the code and upload. At Imageshack there is a little "url" bubble you click in the upload area. Once the image is uploaded at either site you just copy a code to post here.
LINEUP 13 Positions. -tweaked with knapplc's suggestion and added one additional category
1. Actress Under 25 - updated - TV or Movies
2. Actress 25-45 - updated - TV or Movies
3. Actress 45+ - TV or Movies
4. Professional Athlete - Any Sport
5. Babe from Beyond - Deceased babe, probably in bad taste, but isn't this whole thing?
6. College Football Cheerleader
7. Local Ringer This can be an old flame, the gal who winks at you at the local starbucks, the chick you met last week at the club, etc. Only requirement is is it can not be anyone famous. It is basically the amateur hour category, use your imagination.
8. Model 1 - any age (18 or over)
9. Model 2 - any age (18 or over)
11. NFL Cheerleader
12. Sportscaster/Sideline Reporter
13. Flex - any of the above categories or anyone else you care to draft into this spot.
Last edited by spodog on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Are the categories up for debate? I think that's too many Actress categories, personally. I'd suggest condensing them from four to two, splitting the age groups in half, and adding two more categories. One could be Singer/Entertainer or just Singer, and another could be another Model.
And I hate to be a drag, but the "Local Ringer" is going to be tough. Offhand I can think of two or three girls I'd like to draft, but how am I going to post pictures of them? There is no way I'm walking up to a stranger and telling her that I need her picture, and I think it's in poor taste to do it without their consent ( and could possibly lead to trouble for the Cafe? ).
How do you propose we do that one, Spo? Local TV personalities, or local celebs?