Live Draft or Slow Draft poll - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Live Draft or Slow Draft poll

Moderator: Football Moderators

Do you want a slow or live draft?

Slow draft
67%
Live draft
33%

Total votes : 12

Re: Live Draft or Slow Draft poll

Postby Calyxes » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I say boo to a slow draft :-b
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby J Per » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 am

Hey guys,

Moochman contacted me about joining this league. I'd love to partake. What's the over/under on Calvin going top 5 in this league? haha

J Per
J Per
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby AngryLionsFAn » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey Everyone,

Moochman invited me to the league and I would love to be a part of this so consider me in.

A little bit about myself for the heck of it. I'm a Yooper by birth and I'm currently trapped in Cheesehead land for the foreseeable future unless I find a spectacular employment opportunity in Michigan. :p I've been suffering for 30 years as a Lions fan and like many of the younger generation, Barry Sanders was what won me over. That and my Grandpa, the SOLE Lions fan in the family, the rest of which are ALL Packer fans. It was kind of a special bond between us, and since he never got to see the Lions win a Super Bowl in his lifetime, I'll stick with this team til I see it happen, if I don't die in vain before that too. :(

I'd also like to say that I'm pretty dedicated to FFB, so I won't be a Homer (although that's kind of the point of this league!), the idiot that never checks his injury reports or the WW, or the guy that stops logging in after week 7 if I'm 2-5. I look forward to playing with you guys this year!
AngryLionsFAn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Motown Blues » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 am

Sorry guys....KOTJ got off the radar as I was assuming this was all fizzling out. Glad we are still going to pull it off!

I am game for a slow-draft, if everyone is committed. I say we stick to a [the?] contingency plan to ensure speed and accountability; i.e., we move on the next person if the 12-hour time limit is expired. But none of these are deal-breakers for me....i am in with slow, fast, 12/24, whatever.

;-D
Motown Blues
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Calyxes » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 pm

A big welcome to the new guys ;-D
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 4)

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions