Hey everybody! Looks like I'll be participating in the league this year... thanks for the invite moochman!
I'll be honest... I'm a long-time Bills fan, but I've recently relocated to the Detroit area, and I really like the way this team handles itself. I'm quickly becoming a fan, and I'm very much looking forward to the season. I think this is gonna be a good year! It'll be fun watching that defensive line cause some havoc.
Anyway, I read through some league rules, and I want to make sure I understand some things...
1) Safeties and blocked kicks are 4pts each? (I ask because I'm used to them being 2pts)
2) If your defense posts a shutout, you get 8pts, plus a 10pt bonus, so 18pts just for the pts allowed category?
3) The flex position does not include RB, correct?
4) How does the "slow" draft work? We post our picks to the forum?
5) What are the WW/FA rules?
So, the KOTJ league has been going since 2005? How many are original members?
Thanks, looking forward to playing!