2 New Live Auction Dynasty FF Leagues in Dallas, TX! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

2 New Live Auction Dynasty FF Leagues in Dallas, TX!

Moderator: Football Moderators

2 New Live Auction Dynasty FF Leagues in Dallas, TX!

Postby TXLCommish » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello All!

My name is Derrick and I am the Commissioner for Texas Xtreme Fantasy Football leagues. I have started two Live Auction dynasty leagues taking place in Dallas, TX on August 27th, 2011. The 16-Team League has a $250 entry fee and the 12-Team a $200 entry fee. I have spent the past 2 months setting up these leagues putting in a lot of time, effort, and $$ into creating the BEST Fantasy football experience you will ever have.

Here is a short and quick overview:

-Live Auction leagues with $500 salary cap using a fantasy auctioneer toolbox (This box is a blast, you get your own hand held buzzer to submit bids)
-All money secure using league safe and requiring majority of the league to approve payout.
-Huge traveling trophy with a mini trophy to keep for league winners.
-League ran using Myfantasyleague.com

That was just a quick summary. Please visit our website at www.texasxffl.com !! There you can find a link to our amazing websites, detailed rules, a deeper overview, pictures of the league trophies and much much more. If you have some interest Please just take a few minutes to view the site! If you can make it to Dallas on the 27th of August I GURANTEE this will be your best league ever!!!

I can be reached by E-Mail @ TXLCommish@gmail.com Thank you for your time

-TXL Commish
TXLCommish
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds