Dawg Pound Dynasty League ~ $75 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dawg Pound Dynasty League ~ $75

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dawg Pound Dynasty League ~ $75

Postby dmar210 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:23 am

Hey guys

Its that time of year again. The NFL is in a lockout but it is about to be lifted soon, which means fantasy football is just around the corner. Last year was a fun year for the league and now we are looking to possibly expand. If you don't want to join then no problem, but if you do then send me back an email. If you have any friends, or family that may be interested in playing please tell them about the league.

ABOUT THE LEAGUE:

Considering we are in Cleveland..its only right to name the league after the Browns. The name of the league is Dawg Pound. Last year we played on Yahoo.com and had a fun year. Scott dominated the year straight to the championship and will be back this year to defend his championship. There are a few changes to this years league though.

1. Dynasty/Keeper league
- This years league will be a Dynasty/Keeper league. This means that you will draft players that will be on your team year after year. Each year there will be a rookie/free agent draft before the season starts up. It is not a keeper league, it is a Dynasty League. Every player is yours to keep.

2. Possible Expansion
- Last year we had 12 teams. This year we are planning for 12 but possibly 24, 28, 32 or more. More teams means better prizes. The way this will work is if we have 24 or 32 teams will be that there will be 2 (24) or 3 (32) different drafts. It is like having 2 or 3 leagues in one. THIS IS NOT FINAL, we may just stick to 12 teams if we can't get enough people in.

3. Draft
- Last year the draft was held at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mentor and it was a fun time. This year's draft is offline and online. The offline has been filled but there is still room for the online draft. IF I GARNER ENOUGH INTEREST FOR ANOTHER OFFLINE DRAFT THEN I WILL MAKE ANOTHER OFFLINE DRAFT. Email me with ideas of places to hold the offline draft, or your thoughts on the type of draft.

4. League Fee
- League fee will be $75. Last year the fee was $50. I had a few requests for $100 league but not this year.

Let me know if you guys are interested at all as soon as possible. First come first serve.

Email me at marinelli1907@yahoo.com. Those out of the state of ohio, we may have an online draft for you guys. Send me an email for more league info.

I have about 20 teams, looking to add at least 4 more but the more the merrier.

SCORING:
http://football11.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 73156&O=09

BYLAWS:
http://football11.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 73156&O=26

Thanks

Dan
dmar210
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dawg Pound Dynasty League ~ $75

Postby dmar210 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 am

bump