Fantasy Football Draft Interface - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Fantasy Football Draft Interface

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Football Draft Interface

Postby charger29 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 am

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any fantasy football websites which have a similar draft interface to that of "fantasy football calculator's" mock drafts i.e. full board showing every draft pick taken. I'm trying to find a league to join and I seem to find it a lot easier to draft with this interface.

Thanks
charger29
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fantasy Football Draft Interface

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 pm

First of all, welcome to the Cafe! Glad you found us and hope you stick around in the future ;-D

Long answer shortened: I'd definitely recommend Fleaflicker.

I know that Fleaflicker does, and it's a free site so it's probably your best bet. As far as I can remember, Yahoo has a matrix view where you can see the picks that way as well. I don't know about ESPN or CBS as far as free sites go. As far as pay sites, I don't remember MFL having something like that, and Fanball does have a matrix view, but they're pretty expensive and the site has gone downhill from its "glory days" of yesteryear.
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby charger29 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks for your help, i'll take a look at fleaflicker and yahoo. :-)
charger29
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 pm

charger29 wrote:Thanks for your help, i'll take a look at fleaflicker and yahoo. :-)

No problem ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Beginner's Forum