Offense-Only Fantasy Football League, free, very competitive - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Offense-Only Fantasy Football League, free, very competitive

Moderator: Football Moderators

Offense-Only Fantasy Football League, free, very competitive

Postby Cockfighters » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 am

I am awarding one or three new franchises that will begin playing this year in the Offense-Only Fantasy Football League.

That's right. There's a lot of randomness in fantasy football, but defenses, individual defenders, and kickers are TOO random. Who are the players that are the subjects of 95% of fantasy football talk on the airwaves, and on message boards in individual leagues? QBs, WRs, RBs, and TEs.

We've reduced the game to its essence. 1 QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, and 1 TE per lineup. No flex positions. Only 2 keepers. We believe in the notion that those who are actually the best at the essential parts of this game should be rewarded.

You don't have to schedule a specific time to draft--we do it all by email, over a long period of time. We do allow trading during the draft, and actually we allow trading just about all year.

There is some kind of prize for the champion, usually a DVD or two of films I like, and it's totally free.

But this is a very competitive league, and if you join, just know that you will probably not win. All of the current owners are very good at this game, and very smart. This is a league full of former champions of this and other leagues.

Apply for an expansion franchise at ooffl.commissioner@gmail.com.

Thanks,
OOFFL Commissioner
Cockfighters
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Offense-Only Fantasy Football League, free, very competi

Postby jhurstjunior » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 am

I am interested in joining this league. They already have 10 teams and so in order for me to join they will need one more team as well. If interested e-mail the commisioner and mention that James asked you to sign up.

Thanks
jhurstjunior
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Cockfighters » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 am

Also, there are rules in this league to ensure that no one ever fails to field a full, reasonably healthy lineup. Every game is competitive, and you'll never be in a position to complain that you would've made the playoffs had that other guy just been paying enough attention to his team in Week 12 to field a full lineup.
Cockfighters
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby PercyHarvin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Definitely interested

The only thing that can slow him down are migraines!
PercyHarvin
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Cockfighters » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am

You've got to write to me at ooffl.commissioner@gmail.com if you're still interested. We're closing it down for new applicants on Thursday 8/11/11.

Two keepers, one rookie keeper, and the voters are currently considering adding another keeper as we speak. Trading during the draft and all year round. This is a serious, competitive league, and it's totally free. There's no catch. We want a 12th owner. Write to me and tell me you're interested, and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,
OOFFL Commissioner
ooffl.commissioner@gmail.com
Cockfighters
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Cockfighters » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 pm

OK we're full now.

Thanks,
OOFFL Commissioner