$$$$ redraft league openings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$$$$ redraft league openings

Moderator: Football Moderators

$$$$ redraft league openings

Postby poteat » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 am

i'm a 53 yr old hardcore FF dude with 3 leagues

My MFL leagues are>>>>>>

ntl#1----------- since 2007 ---- http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/10233---cost 110.00..has 3 openings.
... draft date sept . 4 2011 at 4 pm est 4 best records payout on week 17 ----350--325---275---250

ntl#2------ since 2008---- http://www17.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/18001--- cost $110.00 has 1 opening..
draft date sept 4,2011 at 7:45 pm est ------ 4 best records payout on week 17 ----350--325---275---250

IF YOU FINISH 4TH OR BETTER YOU TRIPLE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO FINISH 4TH ?????

ntl#3 -------- A new $60 league --- http://www17.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/70249 has 9 openings ---draft date is sept 5,2011 AT 7:00 pm est.
--3 best record payout in 250-----200----150----3RD PLACE PAYS [ALMOST] TRIPLE ....that is good odds.... for a $60.00 league.

the money goes in a fire box and i'm the only one with a key !! so cross your fingers i don't die .....my wife will never rip the league off if she divorces me after 28 yrs. ----lol! [ I had that happen to me in someone else's league before!]

my leagues are NO TRADE LEAGUES [So no brother-in-law trades that screws the league up--i always hated them ] it don't happen here ...
so invite your wife/co-workers/son/ daughter/ or your brother-in-law !!!!!

....WE PLAY DOUBLE HEADERS ... AND THE BEST RECORD [ no playoffs] AFTER 16 WEEKS WINS.

live drafts...free agents and wavier wire......re-draft--16 player ----no PPR..... BASIC

PLAIN JANE 1-2-2-1-1-1 TYPE LEAGUE.....8 RESERVES....once i get the league paid up i draw the draft slots with MFL ....so hurry up !!

GO LOOK ----I PAY ON WEEK 17 ...I HAVE PEOPLE [most are 35 to 65 ]who are in both leagues NTL#1 and NTL#2 i have one so far in all 3......what does that tell you.... I PAY WEEK 17 YEAR AFTER YEAR !!!

if you want in a honest money league that you can be assured that you get what you have earned then join my leagues....no one bit#hes or fights nor cheats ...talk trash if you want to ---we are here for the fun of FF and for A LITTLE $$$$$ .......its a fun honest league.......feel free to email my members.

MOST IMPORTANT >>>>>>>>Look at the scoring and the by-laws...if you can live with them email me . I WANT YOU ! JOIN US IF YOU ARE A GOOD NATURED HONEST OWNER. we use mfl as our league site.

email me at vapoteat@bellsouth.net and i send you my address for your check and if you have any question this long #ss post don't cover ask 'em......lol ...lol... thanks po
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: $$$$ redraft league openings

Postby poteat » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

NTL#1------ IS FULL --------sorry!
NTL#2........ IS FULL -----sorry !

NTL#3 HAS 9 OPENINGS -------$60.00 cost.......
payout's are ---250---200----150------

THIRD PLACE ALMOST TRIPLES YOUR MONEY......JUST FINISH THIRD EVERY 3 YEARS AND PLAY FOR FREE..........I SPREAD THE PAYOUTS OUT....in this new league.......it's will be full of guppies not sharks -----lol-----so come on !!!!!!!!!! read the main post again then email me at vapoteat@bellsouth.net
this is not a league you have to have a master's in math to play....but you have to be a good drafter and a wavier/free agent guru.... best record wins...so one player getting hurt at the end won't doom you....just play steady FF ..week in week out.... here is the addresses to my 2 older leagues

from 2010
http://football3.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/29859
http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/47333
these are the examples of what NTL#3 week 16 final results will look like........18-14 would have won 3 rd place in ntl#2 last year.....so barely above .500 would have won $$$ . remember we play double headers each week so a score of 55 vs. 54 will only win 1 game ... you would be 1-1 because everyone else scored higher....so in the end it not fluke wins ...you must score points week in week out to win money.....no fluke junk. enough said to me this is a perfect " get what you have earned " league...........please join us ......

thx Po
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: $$$$ redraft league openings

Postby poteat » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 am

picked up one more...... need 8 for NTL#3....please email me........will hook you up. .....Po
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds