Lions Radio talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Detroit Lions

Lions Radio talk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lions Radio talk

Postby bigken117 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 pm

as you know (or maybe not) I live in Massachusetts. I used to have the only two cars in Mass with Fire Millen bumper stickers :-b

I have an app on my phone that lets me listen to pretty much any radio station out there, so what is the best station for Lions talk? I caught 97.1 (?) this AM but they were talking about house parties
Image
Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
bigken117
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Eagle EyeBaseball Mod
Posts: 704
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Basaball Cafe.

Re: Lions Radio talk

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 am

bigken117 wrote:as you know (or maybe not) I live in Massachusetts. I used to have the only two cars in Mass with Fire Millen bumper stickers :-b

I have an app on my phone that lets me listen to pretty much any radio station out there, so what is the best station for Lions talk? I caught 97.1 (?) this AM but they were talking about house parties

That is the station I now listen to(the morning show will usually have odd topics throughout the show - the rest of the day it is sports). I will also check out WDFN 1130AM, but I am not a fan of most of the hosts.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: Lions Radio talk

Postby moochman » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:03 pm

dream_017 wrote:
bigken117 wrote:as you know (or maybe not) I live in Massachusetts. I used to have the only two cars in Mass with Fire Millen bumper stickers :-b

I have an app on my phone that lets me listen to pretty much any radio station out there, so what is the best station for Lions talk? I caught 97.1 (?) this AM but they were talking about house parties

That is the station I now listen to(the morning show will usually have odd topics throughout the show - the rest of the day it is sports). I will also check out WDFN 1130AM, but I am not a fan of most of the hosts.



I like Sean Beligan show, on at 3pm on WDFN. He talks sports. 97.1 is too busy trying to get anyone to call to be devoted to sports. Its slim pickings here in the D. I blame it on ATM--All Talk Millen. He has laid waste to much of what was once enjoyable in the Motor D. :-b
Last edited by moochman on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Lions Radio talk

Postby Motown Blues » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Get the iHeartRadio app....WDFN is a sponsored station that comes in consistently and clear. ;-D
Motown Blues
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 659
Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Detroit

Re: Lions Radio talk

Postby Calyxes » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 pm

I like 97.1. Sean Belgian(SP) is hard for me to listen to. I agree the morning show sucks. I am to busy listeing to Drew and Mike to switch to the 97.1 morning show.
Image
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3014
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Maritime Capital of the Great lakes

Re: Lions Radio talk

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 am

i used to be a big 1130 WDFN fan when they still had Stony and Wojo but then converted to 97.1 FM but still flip back and forth. i think 97.1 is better when they talk sports but too often they're trying to solve Detroits problems
Matt Shepard on 1130 in the AM is terrible though
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Lions Radio talk

Postby dream_017 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:i used to be a big 1130 WDFN fan when they still had Stony and Wojo but then converted to 97.1 FM but still flip back and forth. i think 97.1 is better when they talk sports but too often they're trying to solve Detroits problems
Matt Shepard on 1130 in the AM is terrible though

Same ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11


Return to Detroit Lions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:03 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact