Looking for a dynasty IDP league with slow draft - $$ - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a dynasty IDP league with slow draft - $$

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for a dynasty IDP league with slow draft - $$

Postby SouthernKing » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi,
My name is Matt, I am 21 years old and reside in England. This is my very first post.
I am a huge NFL fan (probably like every guy on this forum) but I have been finding it difficult to join a league - as I live in England there is at least a 5 hour time difference between the US and UK, because of this I cannot participate in a live draft (due to work and family commitments) the only option for me would be a slow draft.
As for past fantasy experience; I have been playing fantasy football for about 4 years, I have used ESPN, CBS, Yahoo, Fuzzy's, MFL and various other sites, I am always researching players, news and all the other good stuff.
I also participate in a dynasty baseball league..
The main reason I am posting here is to see if anyone has started a dynasty league including IDP, have not seen many around yet.
Would love to join an IDP league, I have done so much reading and research into IDP as I have never been in a league that utilises this option, I'm a defence guy and I'm kind of bored of using team defences and would relish the challenge of picking IDP's
As for money I would be willing to go as far as $150, again money leagues for me are huge in all fantasy games, I like to think that guys are more motivated when cash is on the line.
Thanks,
Matt
e-mail - mattnuttall1989@yahoo.co.uk
SouthernKing
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds