Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2009 Intentions

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Any news on the replacement?

News from my end is everything is good. My wife has finally been properly diagnosed, her pain stems from missing cartlidge in her spine. Her kidneys still give her problems but she can at least now get out of bed and start living life to a degree again. I now have a bit of spare time to endulge in my passions again, fantasy football and fish. I will be around a little more often but no where near as often as I was before. I am really looking forward to this season and seeing if I can turn my team around in the LOD. I really had a hard time focusing last year with all of the things that had happened in my life. Good to see you all around!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Any news on the replacement?

News from my end is everything is good. My wife has finally been properly diagnosed, her pain stems from missing cartlidge in her spine. Her kidneys still give her problems but she can at least now get out of bed and start living life to a degree again. I now have a bit of spare time to endulge in my passions again, fantasy football and fish. I will be around a little more often but no where near as often as I was before. I am really looking forward to this season and seeing if I can turn my team around in the LOD. I really had a hard time focusing last year with all of the things that had happened in my life. Good to see you all around!

I sent a PM to TripleD but have not received a reply yet.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:45 pm

The_Captain wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Any news on the replacement?

I sent a PM to TripleD but have not received a reply yet.

I also PMed DDD...he hasn't opened it yet. It was an unrelated PM where I mentioned this league and asked him if Cappy PMed him. ;-D

PS: We still haven't heard from Flux, Cruzer, & jayday. I know the 1st 2 have been around the Cafe...but jayday hasn't posted since October & he hasn't responded to PM's about his year 4 intentions in the flex-factor league. :-? :,-(

PSS: From 3/10/09 in the Fleaflicker thread:

Santacruzer wrote:I liked using Fleaflicker also. I vote to stick with it.

Glad to see you around whenever you can, Todd. Are things improving?

So it's only Flux & jayday that haven't posted about year 4. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Santacruzer » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 am

Count me in.

I don't check into the draft rooms too often in the offseason. Sorry for the delay.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:46 am

Santacruzer wrote:Count me in.

I don't check into the draft rooms too often in the offseason. Sorry for the delay.

He had ya covered Cruzer! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby The_Captain » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:59 pm

I'll give TripD another week and then we'll move on to the next choice in the list. I'll see if I can get a hold of jayday to find out his intentions.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Of course I'm back for '09! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam wrote:PS: We still haven't heard from Flux, Cruzer, & jayday. I know the 1st 2 have been around the Cafe...but jayday hasn't posted since October & he hasn't responded to PM's about his year 4 intentions in the flex-factor league. :-? :,-(

Sorry man...took an extended hiatus from the Cafe and kinda didn't tell anyone about it...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

jayday wrote:Of course I'm back for '09! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam wrote:PS: We still haven't heard from Flux, Cruzer, & jayday. I know the 1st 2 have been around the Cafe...but jayday hasn't posted since October & he hasn't responded to PM's about his year 4 intentions in the flex-factor league. :-? :,-(

Sorry man...took an extended hiatus from the Cafe and kinda didn't tell anyone about it...

Nice to see you around JD ;-D Dont worry life happens but the LOD is forever!!!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:29 pm

I thought I had seen the draft order posted for this season somewhere.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom