2009 League Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2009 League Threads

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: 2009 Intentions

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:51 am

jayday wrote:Of course I'm back for '09! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam wrote:PS: We still haven't heard from Flux, Cruzer, & jayday. I know the 1st 2 have been around the Cafe...but jayday hasn't posted since October & he hasn't responded to PM's about his year 4 intentions in the flex-factor league. :-? :,-(

Sorry man...took an extended hiatus from the Cafe and kinda didn't tell anyone about it...

:-)

mutantseabass wrote:I thought I had seen the draft order posted for this season somewhere.

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
The_Captain wrote:Congrats on another league championship Flots! ;-D

Thanks Cappy! :-)

Hope everyone had an awesome holiday, and that everyone has a happy New Years. ;-D

PS: When AOL moved to fleaflicker last year...we had to wait until the move was complete to find out our exact rookie draft order in the flex-factor dynasty league. I just posted our rookie draft order there to avoid this somehow happening again. I figured that I might as well post it here also.

Note: fleaflicker has #9 & #10 in the league wrong. Fleaflicker broke the tie with head to head record, not total points. SW had more total points than Swiper so Swiper should get the #1 pick & SW should get the #2 pick. ;-D

2009 Rookie Draft Order:

1. Swiper
2. SW
3. jayday
4. MSB
5. dream
6. logan
7. Flux
8. Cruzer
9. Cappy
10. FNJ

;-D

It was in the discussion thread that's in the announcements. ;-D

PS: DDD still hasn't opened the PM I sent. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Any news on 3D? If nothing then I say we move on, I would like to get someone into swipes spot so he can get settled and we can do the rookie/fa draft. Yeah Im itchin to draft!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am

mutantseabass wrote:Any news on 3D? If nothing then I say we move on, I would like to get someone into swipes spot so he can get settled and we can do the rookie/fa draft. Yeah Im itchin to draft!

He posted a little & opened my PM over the weekend, but I didn't hear from him. I PMed him again. I'll let you know what he says. I'd hate to ask the next person, have them say "yes", and then have DDD say "yes" too. But then again, if you want to ask the next person on the list (that we discussed)...I'm sure DDD would understand. Either way I'll let you know if he PM's me back.

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Mon May 04, 2009 9:09 am

Im in again this year ;-D

sorry I was so late to this party. Ive been slammed lately.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Hey guys -

Sorry I've been sorta "out of pocket" on this league. TripD has picked up my PM but has not replied. When do we decide to move to choice #2?

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Mon May 04, 2009 5:25 pm

I would say roll on with choice #2 personally. But then again I want to draft pretty badly. :-b

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 05, 2009 2:17 am

mutantseabass wrote:I would say roll on with choice #2 personally. But then again I want to draft pretty badly. :-b

I'm also fine with moving on to choice #2. DDD opened my 1st PM too. He hasn't opened my 2nd PM. No reply yet. :,-(

You want to PM the next guy Cappy? Or do you want me to? Both? :-B :-D ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby The_Captain » Wed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

I heard from TripD this morning and he has graciously declined our offer to join the league. I have PM'd our next selection and am waiting for a reply.

Also, I will get my lazy butt in gear and get the forum cleaned up and ready for our draft.

The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

New Owner

Postby The_Captain » Wed May 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Gentlemen -

Put your hands together and welcome the new piece of abuse meat to the clan - Dolfin99 has agreed to take the open spot in the league!

Welcome aboard Dolfin99, it's good to have you in the league!

The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Re: New Owner

Postby logan » Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm

welcome aboard ;-D
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom