I'm looking to add a few leagues to my slate this season. More or less, here is what I'm looking for:
- Re-draft leagues with buy-ins between $100-200
- More or less standard rosters (would like some flexibility, maybe a RB/WR spot or even a FLEX spot) and standard scoring (PPR is fine)
- Leagues must be on ESPN (dislike Yahoo, don't want fees for services at other sites... will play at CBS or MFL if no league fee)
- No FCFS waivers during games - FCFS after first waiver run is alright
- Draft must be after August 30th - I will be out of the country for the 10 or so days prior (Live or extended fine)
- LeagueSafe preferred
I would also be interested in joining any fantasy league (regardless of rules, setup, etc) based in Raleigh, NC.
Please e-mail email@example.com
if you have any leagues that may fit either of these criteria. Thanks!