$75 WeekSixteen Fantasy League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$75 WeekSixteen Fantasy League

Moderator: Football Moderators

$75 WeekSixteen Fantasy League

Postby WeekSixteen » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason Prinsen, I've been a member of the cafe for years and I am the head commissioner of WeekSixteen Fantasy Football.

We just got everything together and want to try out a test league with some competitive owners. We use MyFantasyLeague but everything we use has been custom built and designed and so our Leagues are the best looking around.

I am pretty experienced with MyFantasyLeague but we have some unique rules like the Wildcat Playoff System and I want to make sure they workout before we launch in 2012.

Normally the commissioner takes a small percentage for all that we provide but for this league the payout is 100%.

Every team gets a FREE custom designed 3D helmet and team graphic for the league helmet bar.

I could use about 4 good owners. Please PM me if your interested.

Checkout http://www.weeksixteen.com for league details and rules. I don't think this is spam because this is not for profit, but if it is I'd be happy to advertise on the Cafe.

Feel free to email me at commissioner@weeksixteen.com
Last edited by WeekSixteen on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeekSixteen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Re: $75 WeekSixteen Fantasy League

Postby txcash12 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Jason,

Went and read the website, I like the different Playoff system and would love to play. Just le tme know how to sign up, money details, etc..

txcashwhore@yahoo.com
Will
txcash12
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds