12 person Yahoo league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 person Yahoo league

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 person Yahoo league

Postby chchockey36 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Had a draft last night but missed it because I was out later than I planned but had a friend come in and help make my picks. Its a 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def, and 1 W/R/T

H2H where defense isn't worth a whole lot of points. Offense points given for yards and TD's only. Fumbles and INTs cost a lot

QB: Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, David Garrard
RB: Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Fred Jackson, Daniel Thomas
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Marques Colston, Pierre Garcon, Lee Evans, Tandon Doss (From what I've been seeing he's going to be a TD magnet this year)
TE: Jermichael Finley, Owen Daniels
K: Matt Bryant
DEF: San Fran
chchockey36
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 person Yahoo league

Postby Jay Cutler's Chin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

That's a strong team for a 12 man league. I'd be wary of starting Cutler if INTs are going to cost you a lot, he's really good at throwing them sometimes. You're obviously thin at WR, but you could put Daniels in the flex spot so it's not that big of a deal. Maybe you could flip Thomas or Fred Jackson if they both get hot early for more WR depth.

I'd also cut Garrard if you see somebody you like on waivers.
Jay Cutler's Chin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby P1Army » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:08 pm

3 QBs and 2 TE no wonder you had to end up drafting a deep deep deep sleeper like Doss. that guy would have gone undrafted and you could have added him later if he becomes a factor. The ravens are going to bring in a veteran for their #2 guy doss will be lucky if he finds time on the field anywhere other than special teams to start the year. I don't mind projects late in the draft but that was a reach. Garrard is waiver wire fodder and should have gone undrafted. your core backs and WRs are good, suffered a little at QB although i think Flacco could be very serviceable week to week...i don't see many circumstances in which you play cutler. I'd drop Garrard and start looking to trade finley or daniels to get a little more upside at WR, or a more reliable RB3
Send questions direct to my twitter account @gallegosdavidm
P1Army
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby chchockey36 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

I didn't draft Doss, I picked him up after the draft, my friend waited to long to pick a get QB so I ended up trading Knowshon for Flacco. With Malcolm Floyd resigning with the Chargers and Mason up in the air I figured I'd give him a shot. And actually while I was typing this I checked the league and found someone dropped Torrey Smith so I decided to upgrade in the line up for now. I can get Giants Steve Smith once he signs with someone but other than that WR are pretty picked over
chchockey36
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Roster Ratings