Thoughts on Best.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Thoughts on Best....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Thoughts on Best....

Postby petedog9 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 am

Harrison is more of a threat then Bell IMO but neither of these guys are a real threat to take away more then a handful of touches. I really think they are gonna ride Best to see if he can be the guy. Couple that with an improving offense with alot of talented weapons, I like Best's upside in Detroit...
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 pm

petedog9 wrote:Harrison is more of a threat then Bell IMO but neither of these guys are a real threat to take away more then a handful of touches. I really think they are gonna ride Best to see if he can be the guy. Couple that with an improving offense with alot of talented weapons, I like Best's upside in Detroit...

i would expect Harrison to be the backup in case Best gets injured and Bell/Mo Morris to get the short yardage carries
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby petedog9 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:21 am

Looks like Best is healthy and impressing.. I am digging him as a RB3 (based on his ADP) with top 10 potential.. ;-D

Beat writer Tom Kowalski confirms that Jahvid Best's toes are at 100 percent.
Best hasn't been sidelined at all in training camp and coordinator Scott Linehan is raving about his feature back. "Every rep [Best] is taking now - at 100 percent healthy - he's taking it to another level," Linehan said. With Mikel Leshoure (Achilles) out for the season, Best's projected touches got a boost.
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk