1 open team in 14 team dynasty/salary cap/auction league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

1 open team in 14 team dynasty/salary cap/auction league

Moderator: Football Moderators

1 open team in 14 team dynasty/salary cap/auction league

Postby InfiniteJustice » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I have an open team in my Dynasty/Salary Cap League. We are in the 3rd season, but we are changied our format due to time considerations. The team available is an expansion team. We will have an expansion draft where the 2 new expansion teams will draft 6 players, but the existing teams can protect 4 players, but not lose more than 3 players.

The league is reducing the salary cap for each team from $250 to $200 and increased all salaries 25% + $1. Rosters limits are reduced down too from a max of 75 to a max of 22. All teams are currently over the cap, which means about 90% or more of players on teams will be available in the auction draft.

We also have a rookie draft. The open team is picking 8th overall in the 1st round and 1st in the 2nd round and 2nd in the 3rd round. Here is the site url: http://www.rtsports.com/fantasy-football-league/61212 . You can view the rules under the League tab then Rules.

We will hold the Auction Draft in late August. Probably 2 weeks before the season begins the weekend before the labor day weekend. The rookie draft is done by email alerts and normally starts in mid-August.

The league fee is $40. You can see the league payout by clicking the Talk tab then Message Boards. Payment will be required within two days after committing to joining the league. We use League Safe for payment, but will accept Paypal via a bank account. You can read more about League Safe at their site http://www.Leaguesafe.com

email me at gmxleague@gmail.com if you want to join. Thank you.
InfiniteJustice
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds