Help w/ my roster before Auction draft..drop anyone? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Help w/ my roster before Auction draft..drop anyone?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Help w/ my roster before Auction draft..drop anyone?

Postby drnick5 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am

Hey folks

im starting my pre auction planning and need some help. should i drop anyone from my roster? theres a few big free agents id like money to bid on.
12 team PPR
scoring is standard with these exceptions:

1 pt for every 15 kick/punt return yards (if you get over 50 yards, it moves up to 1 pt per 10 yards) so players like Wes Welker, deshawn jackson and Danny amendola who catch a lot of passes and also return punts/kicks have added value.

defensive scoring is almost always negative. you get -1pt for every defensive point against you. you also get -1pt for every 10 defensive yards you give up. So having a good defense is VERY important. (I typically spend approx $10-$12 on a top tier defense.)

with this in mind heres my roster. anyone over valued? should i make any drops or trades? I have a possible trade to move boldin and sims walker for 2 players i'd end up dropping. it would trim $15 off my cap. We have to start 1QB 1TE 1DEF 1K and then 5 of RB/WR/TE (so you could start 5WR with no running back, or 2RB,1WR,2TE if you wanted..theres a lot of combinations. only limitation is you can't start more then 3RB)

QB: D. brees $21.49
WR:D. amendola $0.50/2 years
WR: A. boldin $12/1 year
WR: P. garcon $10/1year
WR: M.sims-walker $6/4 years
TE: C. cooley $3/2 years

Bench:
QB: M. cassel $3/3 years
RB: S. verneen $0.50/4 years
WR: J. jones $1.50/4 years

thanks for any advice you can give.
drnick5