2 spots left in NEW KEEPER LEAGUE $250 buy-in - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

2 spots left in NEW KEEPER LEAGUE $250 buy-in

Moderator: Football Moderators

2 spots left in NEW KEEPER LEAGUE $250 buy-in

Postby mahoney1213 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I run 3 fantasy baseball leagues on CBS Sportsline (my tag is mahoney1213 if you want to check it out), and I am only participating in one fantasy football league this season - a long-term keeper league I've been in with my friends from college. I figured why not start my own keeper league with my own setup...

I write for another site for fantasy basketball and am diving into the fantasy football scene on there (just google mahoney1213 if you're interested or don't believe me!), hence the "Beat a Fantasy Writer" subject. This way you can (try to) beat me and brag to your friends on the interwebs.

It's a pretty big pay-out for the winners as I am going to pay the CBS Sportsline Fee myself as it's a new league forming. The buy-in can be voted on, but I run a $200 buy-in keeper league (fantasy baseball) on CBS, and it's easily the one league I have the most interest in. Money will do that to most people!!

I use Paypal for all leagues as it's the easiest method of payment, or I have people mail checks. My address is listed on the league homepage. A lengthy Constitution has been drafted and posted to the league site - I cannot post here as I mentioned above: my address. However, I'll gladly send it to you if you're interested. I don't want people sending me silly things to my new place!

Basic League Rules:

6 points/Touchdown
1 point/Reception
12 Teams (could have more if there is heavy interest)
Payout to the top 3 teams and the best regular season record
Keep 3 Players (no time limit) - you lose the draft position in the subsequent year's draft (Example 2010 Chris Johnson. The CJ2K Owner would lose his first round pick in 2011).

If you have any questions, please PM me or e-mail me at mahoney1213@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
mahoney1213
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2 spots left in NEW KEEPER LEAGUE $250 buy-in

Postby mahoney1213 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 am

2 spots...
mahoney1213
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds