Lost Leshoure for the season, help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Lost Leshoure for the season, help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lost Leshoure for the season, help!

Postby EPLiverpool87 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I lost leshoure for the season because we had an early draft. That leaves me with 3 reliable RB's (DeAngelo, McFadden, Daniel Thomas) and Helu.

for my starting 2 WR's I have Andre Johnson and Vincent Jackson with Manningham for flex.

my question is....I'm thinking about trading Jordy nelson for CJ spiller to fill the hole i have right now. What are your thoughts? That would leave me with only Lee Evans as a WR on my bench if I start all 3 WR's.

HELP
EPLiverpool87
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lost Leshoure for the season, help!

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:57 pm

EPLiverpool87 wrote:I lost leshoure for the season because we had an early draft. That leaves me with 3 reliable RB's (DeAngelo, McFadden, Daniel Thomas) and Helu.

for my starting 2 WR's I have Andre Johnson and Vincent Jackson with Manningham for flex.

my question is....I'm thinking about trading Jordy nelson for CJ spiller to fill the hole i have right now. What are your thoughts? That would leave me with only Lee Evans as a WR on my bench if I start all 3 WR's.

HELP

I'd do it. Not loving Nelson this year with the way things are going in GB's receiving corps, and I think you have a better chance of getting a home run with Spiller than Nelson anyway. As for Evans, I have to believe there's someone better on the wire, but at least I'd try to get another WR on the bench alongside him even if you can't/don't want to cut him ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ben jammin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Is there no one out on the waiver wire to pick up? You may have some more bad news as well. I saw on one sight were they named Bush the starter in Miami. These are a couple of reasons I do not like drafting early. Hopefully you can make a move or pickup that will help you. I don't know if Spiller is the answer though. I feel that Jackson will get a lot of work in Buffalo. Maybe Tolbert in San Diego, since Matthews showed up a little out of shape for camp. Good luck with your season.
ben jammin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby thedrizzle » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Don't like Nelson or CJ Spiller but I hate Spiller so....
thedrizzle
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions