10th pick in a 10 man H2H. How'd I do? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10th pick in a 10 man H2H. How'd I do?

Moderator: Football Moderators

10th pick in a 10 man H2H. How'd I do?

Postby The Houston Texans » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Standard NFL league scoring. 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K, 6 bench.

QB - Sam Bradford, Kevin Kolb
RB - Knowshon Moreno, Rashard Mendenhall, Felix Jones, Marshawn Lynch
WR - Desean Jackson, Mike Williams (TB), Mike Sims-Walker, Mario Manningham, Steve Smith (CAR), Braylon Edwards
TE - Jermichael Finley
DEF - Eagles
K - David Akers

I don't have a ton of the bigest names out there, but I think I did an alright job considering my draft position. I somehow got Bradford and Kolb when I didn't even start taking QB's until the 10th round, so I'll consider that a lucky break. I'm really worried about my starter strength though. It seems like my RB's and WR's are all made up of guys that could have a great year, but aren't necessarily expected to bring the house down. What are your thoughts?
The Houston Texans
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10th pick in a 10 man H2H. How'd I do?

Postby LMack » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 pm

You have a lot of depth on this team. I would look to trade some of your depth to get elite level talent at either WR or RB.

This team features 4 starting running backs and several solid options at wide receiver. You likely got decent value throughout the draft, but I agree you are lacking in studs. DeSean Jackson is a player I would look to move. If you can package DJax with one of your running backs, the upgrade would be nice. You don't neccessarily have to move Jackson though because, like I said before, you have depth at both WR and RB. Let your league mates know you are looking to make some moves and see if you can package up somewhere. If you get any offers, post it over on the D, T, K and W forum and I'll follow up there.

Good luck in 2011 ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings