Banner Needed For Our League Site - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Banner Needed For Our League Site

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Banner Needed For Our League Site

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

We've needed an updated banner for our league site for a few years now (both players are on different teams now). Here's the request that I made in our league forum:

viewtopic.php?t=468475

And here's the current banner:

http://football4.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/22851#0

The new banner can have new players, no players, whatever. The name of the league is the Defunct Dynasty League, and all the teams are named after defunct teams from the NFL/USFL/AFL/etc. Any help would be appreciated! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Banner Needed For Our League Site

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:19 pm

i got this bro ;-D :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 am

deluxe_247 wrote:i got this bro ;-D :-D

Thanks deluxe! No rush at all. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:53 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:i got this bro ;-D :-D

Thanks deluxe! No rush at all. ;-D

Yes! Much needed update - thanks in advance Deluxe ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:27 pm

hows this look? i can change anything you guys want changed...just let me know ;-D

Code: Select all
[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/7161/defunct.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:32 am

deluxe_247 wrote:hows this look? i can change anything you guys want changed...just let me know ;-D

Looks good! Can the "exposure" on AD's portion of the image be upped a little bit? With the purple jersey, skin tone, etc. he disappears a bit more that the Pasty Stetson man on the other side :-b
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:hows this look? i can change anything you guys want changed...just let me know ;-D

Looks good! Can the "exposure" on AD's portion of the image be upped a little bit? With the purple jersey, skin tone, etc. he disappears a bit more that the Pasty Stetson man on the other side :-b

I think it looks great, but I think the Pasty Stetson man on the other side needs to be removed. I don't think I could deal with looking at him every time I visit the site. :-b Could you replace Brady with Peyton Manning? Thanks man! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 am

WaCougMBS wrote:

yeah i see what you mean. hows this? i have to head to work so i just did a quick fix.

flots are you serious or joking about taking brady out? :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
;-D

yeah i see what you mean. hows this? i have to head to work so i just did a quick fix.

flots are you serious or joking about taking brady out? :-b

If it's a quick fix, I wasn't kidding...LOL! :-b

EDIT: Every time I think of Brady, I think about how he owes his career to the Jets' Mo Lewis. :~(

flotsamnjetsam

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:33 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:

If it's a quick fix, I wasn't kidding...LOL! :-b

EDIT: Every time I think of Brady, I think about how he owes his career to the Jets' Mo Lewis. :~(

if i hadnt lost all of my player cutouts it would take about 2 minutes. cutting someone out is probably the most time consuming part of sigs (and possibly text if you get fancy). but ill do it for you dude. anyone who sports one of my sigs for that long and even gives me cred under it deserves the extra mile :-) ;-D

ill have a new one with peyton up later tonight when i get home :-B

i guess brady probably makes you feel like fatty ben makes me feel...so i understand you not wanting to look at his mug all the time :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests