$50 12 Team ESPN Keeper - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$50 12 Team ESPN Keeper

Moderator: Football Moderators

$50 12 Team ESPN Keeper

Postby turtle102009 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 am

This $50 12 team keeper on ESPN is going into its 3rd year. We need 3 teams filled.
14 player rosters with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/T, K, DEF starting
2 IR spots
Home/Away system that gives +7 points to the home team
14 week regular season with 7 playoff teams
35 add limit for the regular season with 3 additional adds for the playoffs
All players are put on waivers at the start of each week's games, the priority is reset after each week to the reverse order of the standings (worst team gets the 1st choice of FAs)
Each team gets 3 keepers (you must keep 3)-you cannot keep any player inside the top 12 (1st rounders) and are allowed to keep 2 players in the 13-60 range unless you have a 3rd player in that range who was a rookie last season, then you can keep 3. In other words you're rewarded for taking chances on rookies because you can keep a rookie no matter what pick they project as, including a 1st rounder.
You can do "rental" trades (we call them that, really its just trading players this season for draft picks next season)
In the draft you MUST draft your entire starting roster before taking any backups. If you draft a backup prior to taking all of your starters that player will automatically be dropped from your roster.

Because 2 of these 3 teams are in very good positions with either high draft picks and great keepers, or extra picks in the early rounds I will be charging extra for them. In the past I have paid for discounts to fill poor teams so thats why I'm charging a little more for great teams.

Here are the links to the teams and their prices
Its Tee Shirt Timeeee - $75 *obo* (has an extra 5th, 6th, and 8th. and the number 3 pick in the draft)

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse? ... sonId=2011

Preston Beavers - $65 *obo* (has Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Ryan Grant, and Frank Gore as 13-60 options plus LeGarrette Blount as a rookie keeper and the number 2 pick in the draft)

Team Butternut - $50 (#1 pick in the draft with average keepers)

Entry Fee - $50
League Champion - $200
2nd Place - $100
3rd Place - $70
Division Champions - $30
Weekly High Score - $10

If you're interested please email me at turtle_10_2009@hotmail.com
All entries and payouts are handled through paypal.
turtle102009
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds