AP and that O-line - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

AP and that O-line

Moderator: Football Moderators

AP and that O-line

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 am

I'll be honest that O-line is terrible, and its making me have second thoughts about AP. I know he is "all day" but maybe even the purple jesus won't stay afloat with the worst O-line in the NFL. Is he worth passing up on for the first pick?
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: AP and that O-line

Postby bungle613 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 am

It has me thinking for sure. Apparently Charlie Johnson is getting mauled in practise. It is not like AD hasn't faced 8 in the box before and if McNabb can gel with some of the guys like Harvin it will keep the D a bit more honest. Harvin is someone they can not let loose just to stop AD. I think he will be fine but the margin between him and Rice for me is miniscule right now.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: AP and that O-line

Postby B3N1ZJAM1N » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 am

This is the first year I have honestly just been torn between players for my first round pick, mainly because I have the first overall. In a vacuum I like AP more than Foster or Rice, but both of them have a lot more "team help" than AP does right now. Houstons line is going to be good this year, if it wasn't for my concerns with Foster dropping off I would take him in a heartbeat. Rice scares me a little because of last year, which wasn't terrible, but it still concerns me. So torn its not even funny
B3N1ZJAM1N
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions