trade Arian Foster? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

trade Arian Foster?

Moderator: Football Moderators

trade Arian Foster?

Postby rhino2103 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 pm

I've been offered Shonn Greene,DeAngelo Williams,Larry Fitz and the first overall pick for Arian Foster,Pierre Thomas,Steve Johnson, the 16th overall. We are in a dynasty league where we keep 7 rb and 7 wr a year. Other backs are Gore,Bradshaw,J Stewart and WR are Miles Austin,B Marshall,Maclin,Boldin and Steve Smith (carolina). What do you think?
rhino2103
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: trade Arian Foster?

Postby Indibuck » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Welcome to the Cafe.

I would do the deal... I love Foster but his value will never be higher. I like that you get Fitz and the #1 pick out of the deal.

P. Thomas has little value now in most leagues, and Steve Johnson is replaceable.

Pretty good deal for hitting big on a guy last year. I think your overall roster would be stronger making the trade.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 173)

Postby LSUby50 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm

i think i like it because you're pretty strong at RB, and Fitz would be a nice addition for your WRs. My question is who is the best player available in the draft to use the #1 pick on? That might make a difference.
LSUby50
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 73)

Postby Indibuck » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 pm

LSUby50 wrote:i think i like it because you're pretty strong at RB, and Fitz would be a nice addition for your WRs. My question is who is the best player available in the draft to use the #1 pick on? That might make a difference.

With that many players being kept, the rookies are easily the best available players.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 173)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions