12 Team Standard Non-PPR need suggestions/ratings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Team Standard Non-PPR need suggestions/ratings

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team Standard Non-PPR need suggestions/ratings

Postby mikesmith1022 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 am

I had the 5th draft pick, any suggestions and draft ratings would be great! Thanks in advance!

QB Tony Romo
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
RB Jonathan Stewart
RB/WR Beanie Wells
WR Greg Jennings
WR Steve Johnson
TE Jermichael Finley
D/ST Saints
K Josh Brown
Bench:
Joseph Addai
Malcom Floyd
Jordy Nelson
Lance Moore
James Jones
Deion Branch
Matt Cassel
mikesmith1022
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Team Standard Non-PPR need suggestions/ratings

Postby LMack » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 am

You have a couple injury risks at running back, but overall a solid team.

MJD is a top level talent, and all signs are pointing to him being fully recovered from his off season meniscus surgery. Rumors are that his workload might be reduced but I wouldn't expect him to receive less than 275 carries in a full season this year. Even if Rashad Jennings does start to cut into his carries, MJD will be the RZ option because he is such a goal-line threat.

Beanie Wells situation has improved with Tim Hightower out of town, but he is still a bit injury prone. After a healthy rookie year, Wells sophomore slumped hard with a couple bangs and bruises. Wells is a big back who could see a lot of work on first and second downs with rookie Ryan Williams being the change of pace back. The only caveat is Wells' health.

The risk at RB is balanced by a couple nice WR options. Well I do expect Greg Jennings to regress some with JerMichael Finley back in town, Jennings has an established connection with Rodgers and will continue to be a playmaker. Stevie Johnson's situation is largely unchanged even with Lee Evans gone. He should be able to post high reception totals with decent yardage. Also, I love the upside of Finley. All signs out of camp seems to be that Finley is in great shape and is primed for a big year. A healthy Tony Romo with several weapons around him should be a consistent anchor on your team as well. Injuries at RB could bog your team down and hurt you in 2011, but otherwise your team is solid.

Good luck in 2011 ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings