9. (107) Mark Ingram RB
10. (110) Sam Bradford QB
11. (131) Michael Bush RB
12. (134) Jared Cook TE
13. (155) Cedric Benson RB
14. (158) New York DEF
15. (179) Jason Snelling RB

We start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, D/ST, K

There it is. QBs went extremely fast, two in the first, next 6 in the following two rounds, so I decided to wait it out and I am hoping that Stafford will stay healthy long enough for Bradford to develop more. I feel like I really stole Ingram and Benson, no one seemed to want them. I am slightly worried about my WRs though, besides White. I feel like I should be trying to trade some RB depth for some WRs. I also did not draft A kicker, so eventually I will need to drop someone, I am thinking Cook?

Drop a link and I will gladly help you out!
Cubsfan2803
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 team ppr league WHIR!

Postby LMack » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:27 am

This is solid for a 12 team PPR league.

I'm actually a little more concerned about your RBs than I am your WRs. You do have tons of talent at the RB position between Frank Gore, Jahvid Best, and Mark Ingram, but they come with asteriks. Gore has only played 16 games once in his 6 year career. Jahvid Best is a dynamic and explosive runner but his ability to stay healthy is a major question mark. Ingram is in a decently crowded New Orleans backfield. All signs are pointing to the fact that Ingram will get the majority of the carries, but I don't think Sean Payton would hesitate to switch that if Ingram stumbles early.

Roddy White will obviously be the anchor of your WRs. Percy Harvin, Anquan Boldin, and Mike Thomas are all in solid positions coming into 2011. Harvin has McNabb and a strong running game to help his chances while going into his third NFL season. Boldin has been working all off season with Joe Flacco, and Derrick Mason is now gone from Baltimore. This should allow Boldin to work the middle of the field more, so I expect a higher reception total compared to last year. Mike Thomas is the de facto WR1 in Jacksonville with MSW gone. Now, some of these could break the wrong way but you have a decent amount of talent and upside. Witten also will put up WR like numbers with high reception totals.

I'll admit your team does have a decent amount of risk between your RBs, Matt Stafford, and some unproven or under-performing WRs. With that being said, if a couple things go your way, your team will be very competitive.

Good luck in 2011 ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)

Postby magicalyata » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Cedric in the 13th was a total steal. You have a lot riding on Jahvid Best being successful. Harvin if he can deal with his migraine issues could have a huge year.
Rate my Roster, and Read my Draft Recap! WHIR!
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=491687
magicalyata
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby shmity72 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm

i really like your 6 through 10...picks and ...percy i would have taken a decent rb there if possible...whir
QB: Russell Wilson, sam bradford
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Steven Jackson, Demarco Murray, jacquizz Rodgers, mcgahee
WR: Torrey Smith, Chris Givens, DeAndre Hopkins, Anquan Boldin,
TE: Vernon Davis
DST: Patriots
K:Dan Bailey cowboys

championship here I come.
shmity72
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 52)