Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Looking for a Seahawks sig along the lines of dream's Lions sig in that I'd like the team logo and color scheme with my Cafe handle woven into it one way or the other. Can't use it until the week before the season starts, when I can lose the F.O.L. gang, so no rush order on this one ;-)

Thanks in advance!
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 pm

yeah bro no problem ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Sweet! You da' man ;-D

I'm feeling greedy: can I get a combo meal and have a cutout of Steve Largent for my avtar? Might be a tough find, but I have faith in ya ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Sweet! You da' man ;-D

I'm feeling greedy: can I get a combo meal and have a cutout of Steve Largent for my avtar? Might be a tough find, but I have faith in ya ;-)

haha yeah thats no problem.i have tons of pics of largent. would you rather have a action shot or like a face/helmet type pic?

so do you live in the northwest or are you just a seahawk fan? theres a good chance im going to go up and watch them in november when the ravens come to town :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:

haha yeah thats no problem.i have tons of pics of largent. would you rather have a action shot or like a face/helmet type pic?

so do you live in the northwest or are you just a seahawk fan? theres a good chance im going to go up and watch them in november when the ravens come to town :-D

Action shot with at least his upper body would be great! And to be perfectly honest, I'd be just fine with (might even prefer) the old Hawks logo and color scheme - that way everything will match my retro look ...

I'm a Washingtonian, born and bred. I live on the other side of the mountains, but all we have is indoor football, minor league hockey and Single-A baseball, so Seattle's where it's at for me other than my Cougs ;-)

I might be going to that game too! I have two buddies looking to go to a game this year and that's the one I've heard thrown around most in the planning stages. The last time they played the birds in Qwest (I refuse to call it CenturyLink) I was there too, for a Troy Smith-led Ravens team that didn't scare me nearly as much as this one does :-b
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:37 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

Action shot with at least his upper body would be great! And to be perfectly honest, I'd be just fine with (might even prefer) the old Hawks logo and color scheme - that way everything will match my retro look ...

I'm a Washingtonian, born and bred. I live on the other side of the mountains, but all we have is indoor football, minor league hockey and Single-A baseball, so Seattle's where it's at for me other than my Cougs ;-)

I might be going to that game too! I have two buddies looking to go to a game this year and that's the one I've heard thrown around most in the planning stages. The last time they played the birds in Qwest (I refuse to call it CenturyLink) I was there too, for a Troy Smith-led Ravens team that didn't scare me nearly as much as this one does :-b

dude i was at that game too lol. i was pissed because ray ray didnt play. everyone was hurt lol. i was behind the ravens bench 2 rows up and no joke...it was the coldest ive ever been in my life :-b . i was soaked. i was actually praying for snow so i wouldnt be so wet. that stadium is set up something wicked for the visitors ha ha.

and as for the color scheme...yeah retro is cool with me. i like their old unis. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

dude i was at that game too lol. i was pissed because ray ray didnt play. everyone was hurt lol. i was behind the ravens bench 2 rows up and no joke...it was the coldest ive ever been in my life :-b . i was soaked. i was actually praying for snow so i wouldnt be so wet. that stadium is set up something wicked for the visitors ha ha.

and as for the color scheme...yeah retro is cool with me. i like their old unis. ;-D

K, let's go retro, I like that better anyway ;-D

Yeah, that game was so miserable! My wife was about to kill me (even though she was the driving force behind going that late in the year so we could consolidate a family pre-Christmas trip :-b )! We were on about the 40-yard line like 10 rows back - most expensive tickets I think I've had for a non-playoff MLB game!

It was where I saw one of the worst moments of fanhood I've seen in an otherwise pretty fan-friendly city when Willis went down: this dude and his son were screaming at him that he was acting ... well, "catlike" if you know what I mean, and that it was further proof of what a terrible human being he was for going to the U before his NFL days. Then, when Willis glanced up at them ... the dad dropped a "yeah, you heard me n^%$*". Stay classy Seattle !+)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Yeah, that game was so miserable! My wife was about to kill me (even though she was the driving force behind going that late in the year so we could consolidate a family pre-Christmas trip :-b )! We were on about the 40-yard line like 10 rows back - most expensive tickets I think I've had for a non-playoff MLB game!

It was where I saw one of the worst moments of fanhood I've seen in an otherwise pretty fan-friendly city when Willis went down: this dude and his son were screaming at him that he was acting ... well, "catlike" if you know what I mean, and that it was further proof of what a terrible human being he was for going to the U before his NFL days. Then, when Willis glanced up at them ... the dad dropped a "yeah, you heard me n^%$*". Stay classy Seattle !+)

yeah i think my tickets were like 250 a piece lol. the ones im looking at this time are closer to 130. the only reason i had those seats last time was it was a christmas present from my girlfriend :-D

yeah i kind of expect that kind of stuff to an extent antwhere you go... but i hate it when people take it too far especially in front of kids. mix alcohol, sports and tacky people and something bad is bound to happen. no one said anything to me or my girlfriend at that game but im a decent sized guy and i was sitting next to all those die hard guys from baltimore that were completely decked out in ravens mardi gras stuff and facepaint and they were some very big dudes lol. the seattle fans around me were super cool. we talked smack back and forth the whole game but it was totally joking. maybe they were friendly because the seahawks were curb stomping the ravens. maybe if the ravens were winning the atmosphere wouldnt have been so nice :-b :-)

i did find it pretty funny that when i went to seattle and saw them play the cards there was a fan wearing a hines ward jersey and my whole section was taunting this guy...chanting at him...talking smack about the steelers...i just sat there laughing. every time he walked by about a few hundred people boo'd him :-D. still bitter about that super bowl im guessing...but i hate those steelers more than aything so i was loving it :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:16 am

deluxe_247 wrote: i did find it pretty funny that when i went to seattle and saw them play the cards there was a fan wearing a hines ward jersey and my whole section was taunting this guy...chanting at him...talking smack about the steelers...i just sat there laughing. every time he walked by about a few hundred people boo'd him :-D. still bitter about that super bowl im guessing...but i hate those steelers more than aything so i was loving it :-D

You have NO idea %-6 :-P

I will never forget that screw job. Ever.
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 pm

messing around with the avatar....hows this look?

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests