Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Re: Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:messing around with the avatar....hows this look?

Looks darned good to me! Can you come out on the crop a bit so the helmet logo's in the frame and the ball is a little bit more too? Not a ton, just a bit ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:24 pm

those are actually the edges of the picture :-b

i can make one using a different picture if you would like
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Nah, I like the pick. Unless you have one you like more or equally and can do that with it, I'm cool with what I see ;-)

Looks great - can't wait to see the sig ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Nah, I like the pick. Unless you have one you like more or equally and can do that with it, I'm cool with what I see ;-)

i liked this one the best. its rare to find an action pick with the ball in the air that actually works in a graphic like this. its rare lol

if its cool since you want one along the lines of dreams...i was going to fashion it like the avatar with a stright lined explosion in the background with seahawks colors...where dreams is curved. unless you want it just like dreams in which case id want it to be cool with him since its kind of his trademark now :-b . thoughts??
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Nah, I like the pick. Unless you have one you like more or equally and can do that with it, I'm cool with what I see ;-)

i liked this one the best. its rare to find an action pick with the ball in the air that actually works in a graphic like this. its rare lol

if its cool since you want one along the lines of dreams...i was going to fashion it like the avatar with a stright lined explosion in the background with seahawks colors...where dreams is curved. unless you want it just like dreams in which case id want it to be cool with him since its kind of his trademark now :-b . thoughts??

Nah, I like the different angle. I just like the general concept of his team's logo and Cafe handle integrated, that's all. If I get something unique with a matched pair avatar I'm a happy camper for sure!
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

hows this look? i had to go in a different direction than i was thinking in the beginning...so id need to tweak your avatar a bit to match this. tried to keep the retro look and colors and keep it simple and to the point like dreams.

Code: Select all
[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5497/wacougearly2.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:hows this look? i had to go in a different direction than i was thinking in the beginning...so id need to tweak your avatar a bit to match this. tried to keep the retro look and colors and keep it simple and to the point like dreams.

Code: Select all
[img]http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5497/wacougearly2.jpg[/img]

I like the colors and concept a lot! Since you opened the door, can I see another font or two? I'm not in love with that one and wouldn't mind seeing my "handle" case sensitive, too.

Thanks in advance for spending the time to make the tweaks, etc. deluxe! And yeah, I'm fine with the avatar changing a bit if need be - I'd rather have the matched pair, whatever it takes, as I plan on repping them for the long haul - I know I'm being picky, but I don't plan on changing from this combo, so I promise it'll be worth your while ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 pm

honestly fonts give me the hardest time...not my strongsuit :-b

ok new avatar:

do any of these jump out at you? i think i like the last one the best...but thats just me. i can try more if you dont like any of these :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I like the last one as well! If you want to go to more trouble I'll look a few more over, but that one's certainly the "leader in the clubhouse" ;-D

Once again, you da' man deluxe!
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

honestly id like to go with that last one we both like and be done with this !+)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests