Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Re: Seahawks sig request - deluxe edition!

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:55 am

deluxe_247 wrote:honestly id like to go with that last one we both like and be done with this !+)

Word. Thanks for doing this for me - I love the matched pair and will rock it with pride ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 am

sweet ;-D lovin that green. heres the code for that sig:

Code: Select all
[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9587/wacoug8.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 am

deluxe_247 wrote:sweet ;-D lovin that green. heres the code for that sig:

[img]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9587/wacoug8.jpg[/img]

Thanks again! One more week and change and I can start reppin' it ;-D

Is the code for the avatar the same as the initial one you posted/you did post the code, right?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:25 am

you dont need to host your avatar. you should be able to right click it....'save picture as' onto your computer...and then in your cafe profile it will take it directly from your computer ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 am

deluxe_247 wrote:you dont need to host your avatar. you should be able to right click it....'save picture as' onto your computer...and then in your cafe profile it will take it directly from your computer ;-D

Ah, that's right! Well, then, I thank you one last time and release you from your chains O:-) :-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 pm

And you thought you were done with me ... Ha!

One more small request: Can I see how the sig would look at 75-80% of this size (proportionally)? I would do so myself, but I don't have the photoshop knowledge to take an image and shrink the physical size without driving the file size over the limit !+)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

here ya go:

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9587/wacoug8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1093/wacoug82.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Again deluxe, you da man! I think it's a perfect blend of what I was looking for now that it's not the most overwhelming (though awesome ;-) ) thing on each and every page at this size ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

awesome...glad we found something that you like ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests