10 man - 2 QB, PPR, IDP, bonus heavy league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 man - 2 QB, PPR, IDP, bonus heavy league

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 man - 2 QB, PPR, IDP, bonus heavy league

Postby bbka » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 am

This is my first 2 QB league. I had 2nd pick and Foster went first, it was hard to pass Peterson, but after researching on here the consensus was QB's will win it. This is a yahoo league, but far from default settings.

Return (20 yards per point, bonus 10 for 200 yards) and DEF TD's are 10pts, rushing/receiving TD's are 7pts, passing are 5pts (it started rushing/receiving 8, passing 6, but was changed prior to draft). IDP was added the day before draft also (IDP sacks, FFs, INTs are 6pts). Last thing different is basically anything over 40 yards gets you 1pt.

Bonus: 5, 10, 15 points
QB: 300, 400, 450 yards (25 yards per point, .1 per completion)
RB: 125, 160, 185 yards (10 yards per point, .1 per attempt)
WR: 125, 150, 175 yards (10 yards per point, 1pt per reception)

It's a pretty high scoring league, I wasn't in it last year, but the guy that won went WR, WR, WR. The person with the best record had P Manning and P Rivers, so hopefully my QB's can carry me to a championship. I stuck to my strategy and am pretty happy with my team.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Drew Brees
3. Darren McFadden
4. DeSean Jackson
5. Ahmad Bradshaw
6. Wes Welker
7. Anquan Boldin
8. Cedric Benson
9. Pittsburgh
10. James Harrison
11. Fred Jackson
12. Danny Amendola
13. Jacoby Ford
14. Ryan Fitzpatrick
15. Deion Branch
16. Roy Helu
17. Brandon Pettigrew
18. Adam Vinatieri
bbka
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 man - 2 QB, PPR, IDP, bonus heavy league

Postby bbka » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:10 am

Sorry it's also worth it to note it's not a true 2 QB league, the flex spot just allows QB, RB, WR, TE... From what I read on here you should still use the QB's rule strategy, which makes sense because they score the most points.

Everybody else besides me used the basic RB, RB strategy (a few went RB, WR), although one guy did get P Manning and M Ryan (was hoping to get him as a backup) with his 2nd and 4th pick. Other than that most people waited until mid rounds to get a QB. Also two guys didn't have a clue what they were doing (one even drafted Randy Moss lol), they will be getting 9th and 10th place for sure.

I don't really see any teams that scare me though, I knew I wasn't getting elite RB/WR, but I tried to makeup with consistent reception, return guys, and whatever starters were left, plus a few sleepers at the very late rounds. Hopefully DeSean can help me out with some big bonus games here and there!
bbka
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings