Postby jpool10550 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:26 pm

IN non ppr who you like Moreno, Grant, Ingram
jpool10550
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB rank

Postby m16a » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Our very own Cafe Non-PPR rankings have them ranked in the order of Moreno (22), Grant (24), and Ingram (26). I personally have them Grant, Moreno, Ingram. They aren't separated by much in anyone's eyes. Ingram has a crowded backfield, but is the most talented back. If he can wrest the starting job into his hands, he'll probably leapfrog Moreno in those rankings. Moreno is a decent back, and his success is tied to how well the Broncos passing attack can play. The better they do, the better chance Moreno has of open lanes. Grant will hopefully be back from his injury healthy and ready to go. If he can beat the crowded backfield, he should make it back to his consistent, steady self. A strong RB2. Hope this is helpful. Good luck. ;-D
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby markulous » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Grant, Ingram, then Moreno.

Grant is locked in as their everydown back for now. So he should definitely get the most carries of the three.

Ingram is likely to split carries with Pierre but should be the goal line back. I'd say he'll have similar stats to McGahee in '09(maybe two or three less TDs).

Moreno is likely to catch more passes than the above guys but that's about it. He's got McGahee around who should take at the very least short yardage and goal line duties. But there's a good chance McGahee could take the rest of the carries too. And behind a questionable O-line and a defense that will likely be a liability again, I don't see him being effective or having a ton of carries.
markulous
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby LSUby50 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

i think Moreno is the safest play but i think Grant has the most upside, followed by Ingram. As long as you have a solid RB 1 and can get a decent RB backup, id take Grant.
LSUby50
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 59)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions