PPR Dynasty Trade - Hillis for Bowe? 110% WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

PPR Dynasty Trade - Hillis for Bowe? 110% WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: PPR Dynasty Trade - Hillis for Bowe? 110% WHIR

Postby saemick » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Thanks for the help with mine.

This is a tough one, but I think you make the trade. While I'm not all that high on Hillis this year, I think he can still be a good RB2 for you & with the injury risk in Best/ next years competition in DET, Hillis could definitely be an upg.

Also, while I love Bowe's upside, there are actually a lot of WR's who can probably get you similar production.

I added some more to my post, take another look if you have a chance:

viewtopic.php?t=491859
saemick
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Fancycash34 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Both of these players wore down towards the end of last year (I had both on my fantasy team! OUCH). Hillis is only 25 (turns 26 in January) and I think he has enough years left in the tank to make this trade for a dynasty league. I would expect to see the Browns give Hillis less carries overall but you know he is still going to get the goal line carries which is is the important thing. You also have to consider the fact that Bowe has Matt Cassel throwing the ball to him, Cassel is a middle of the pack QB and can be a little shaky at times. Hillis will make a greater improvement for your RB2 situation more than what you will be downgrading at WR, you have plenty of strong backups to replace Bowe. Plus pickups, its easier to find a WR in FA than it is a RB.

Take this deal! Take Hillis
Fancycash34
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)

Postby two_step08 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:17 am

this is very tough.. i personally think both guys will do very well this year. im very high on bowe though, so id stick with him
two_step08
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions