LeSean McCoy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

LeSean McCoy

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

LeSean McCoy

Postby m16a » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Howdy graphics homies. I'm lookin for a Shady McCoy sig for when I'm freed of my mod sig responsibilities. I don't have much requests, so long as it's during his time with the Eagles and quite epic. I'd like his name in it, but not mine. I'll credit ya in the sig per usual. Any help would be appreciated. ;-D
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: LeSean McCoy

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 pm

i got you dude ;-D . only one sig before you so youre next after that ;-D :-B
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am

deluxe_247 wrote:i got you dude ;-D . only one sig before you so youre next after that ;-D :-B

Great man. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Madas was my goto guy for years and he did his work excellently while he was here, but I always admired your work, but never could get one from ya since around my biggest activity times you stopped making em. I'm glad for the chance to rock a deluxe sig soon. ;-D
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 pm

hey bro...thanks for the compliment...much appreciated ;-D. ive already collected some cool pics to use on yours. i noticed something weird....did he change jersey numbers?? i got pics of him wearing both 25 and 29 :-b

yeah madas was a great artist...is he not around anymore?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:hey bro...thanks for the compliment...much appreciated ;-D. ive already collected some cool pics to use on yours. i noticed something weird....did he change jersey numbers?? i got pics of him wearing both 25 and 29 :-b

yeah madas was a great artist...is he not around anymore?

Credit where credit is due, deluxe. ;-D

Yeah, madas has been AWOL for nearly two years I think. Unfortunate. :-/ Yeah, he wore 29 initially for the Birds, and changed in early 2010 before the season started back to 25, his Pitt number. I'd like 25 to be the number he's wearing in the sig for when you're picking out pictures.
- Goethe
m16a

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 pm

m16a wrote: I'd like 25 to be the number he's wearing in the sig for when you're picking out pictures.

ok cool ;-D . i found such an awesome pic of him flexing...pretty much one of the most perfect sig poses. unfortunately his teammates helmet is covering his right elbow. im going to try something new and am going to fabricate the elbow using his left elbow :-D . usually i would not spend the time to even try and just use another pic....but this pic is cool and youve always been cool to me so im going to give it a shot :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby m16a » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:35 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
m16a wrote: I'd like 25 to be the number he's wearing in the sig for when you're picking out pictures.

ok cool ;-D . i found such an awesome pic of him flexing...pretty much one of the most perfect sig poses. unfortunately his teammates helmet is covering his right elbow. im going to try something new and am going to fabricate the elbow using his left elbow :-D . usually i would not spend the time to even try and just use another pic....but this pic is cool and youve always been cool to me so im going to give it a shot :-)

I appreciate the hard work man. I do love the flexing pic in sigs. I had a pretty BA one of Dawkins flexing years ago. I can't wait to see the finished product. ;-D
- Goethe
m16a

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 pm

im kind of surprised but i actually fabricated his elbow :-b so this was the pic i used:

heres what i came up with

Code: Select all
[img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/929/m16mccoy.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 pm

black text:

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby m16a » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:black text:

That's way too awesome dude. Thanks. You're the best. ;-D
- Goethe
m16a

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests