RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!! thanks(WIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!! thanks(WIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!! thanks(WIR)

Postby Sanjgrass87 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

hey guys.. DIFF format from the usual.. we have have a 2 quarterback league in yahoo with defensive players and team defense.My IDPs are a bit weak and i know that you can always pick up during the season anyway. tell me what you think and I promise i will rate your team as well!! thanks for the reviews

QB Tom Brady
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Frank Gore
RB Ryan Grant
WR Roddy White
WR Santonio holmes
WR Pierre Garcon
TE Jermichael Finley
BENCH
RB Reggie Bush
RB Cedric Benson
WR Lance Moore
TE Tony Gonzalez
WR Steve Breaston
QB Colt McCoy
DEF PATRIOTS DEF
KICKER- NATE KAEDING
IDPs LB- James Anderson, Stephen Tulloch// DL- Ray Edwards Darnelll Docket// DB- Eric Weddle, Kerry Rhodes
Sanjgrass87
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: RATE MY TEAM PLEASE!! thanks(WIR)

Postby scholeseye » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

Sanjgrass87 wrote:hey guys.. DIFF format from the usual.. we have have a 2 quarterback league in yahoo with defensive players and team defense.My IDPs are a bit weak and i know that you can always pick up during the season anyway. tell me what you think and I promise i will rate your team as well!! thanks for the reviews

QB Tom Brady
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Frank Gore
RB Ryan Grant
WR Roddy White
WR Santonio holmes
WR Pierre Garcon
TE Jermichael Finley
BENCH
RB Reggie Bush
RB Cedric Benson
WR Lance Moore
TE Tony Gonzalez
WR Steve Breaston
QB Colt McCoy
DEF PATRIOTS DEF
KICKER- NATE KAEDING
IDPs LB- James Anderson, Stephen Tulloch// DL- Ray Edwards Darnelll Docket// DB- Eric Weddle, Kerry Rhodes

QB position looks set. McCoy could do the job against weak teams when you may want to sit Ben out.

Your TEs are good to go for the year as well, and so are your running backs, although Grant won't be collecting too many points in a pass friendly offense. Might want to play Bush a little more often.
Your WR is what I think are OK, Holmes does catch well, but Sanchez form could be a liability and Jets biggest weakness. Luckily, you have Moore, which I like, so look to play him against weak defenses.

Also, a tip for IDP, if you really like the Pats defense, you ought to get this guy -- -> Devin McCourty.

All the best
scholeseye
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby eaglesrock » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 am

I am not really sure about IDP, but as a football fan those DEF guys are pretty darn good. I really like your QB depth and if McCoy continues to improve that is a solid 3. I am not sold on Ryan Grant, I just have this hunch that Starks may take over in GB. Solid WR's with Roddy leading the way and Finley should be very solid for you as well.

Please help with mine:

viewtopic.php?t=492043
eaglesrock
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 70)

Postby RedBirdChica » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 am

Your RB2 spot is going to be matchup based every week ... looks like you may be pulling your hair out over that weekly. ;) I'm curious to see how Bush fares in Miami ... as their brass keeps throwing the term 'feature back' in his direction (what becomes of Daniel Thomas?).

I could easily see some wideout shuffling, as well. I likes Holmes ... but the Jets passing offense seems to ebb and flow. May also be a matchup deal ...

IDP wise, there are some nice breakout guys who may be available. Keep your eye on Daryl Washington and Pat Angerer. Sack Machines.

Take a look at my roster?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=492104
RedBirdChica
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 44)

Postby bulldawgtrack » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Looks to me like your are pretty set. I drafted Ryan Grant as my number 2 RB as well. I am actually very happy with that. I know that Green Bay is a pretty pass happy offense but that keeps the defense very honest. GB's offensive line can't be as injured as last year so I personally think Ryan Grant is in for a big year. He will be able to break off some big runs with the defense having to watch out for Roger's arm. Plus Grant can catch the ball pretty well.
Good Luck
BULLDAWG TRACK
bulldawgtrack
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Roster Ratings